Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wolverine Movie (possible spoilers)
If you have not seen it and want too, then dont read any further!!!

I went to see the movie today and it was PITIFUL! A waste of money. Even though my hunky daddy Hugh was half naked during most of the movie, it didnt make up for the fact that the movie was YAWNTASTIC!!!

I went with a friend and he FELL ASLEEP!!!

Its a 2 hour long movie. They could have cut out 90 minutes of it, and it would have been a MUCH better movie.

This is NOT the second installment of the first Wolverine movie. This movie stands alone as a separate entity. It really has nothing to do with the other movies at all.

My advice....

Wait until it comes out on video and rent it.

I mean really..........there were only 4 people in the WHOLE THEATER!!!

that sucks to hear...my bf and I were going to go watch it tomorrow...might rethink it now.

can you say how it was bad without giving away more spoilers? Was it bad acting? no action sequences? too much cgi? something else?

it depends on the type of action movies you like, I'm a fan of the super hero movies and I saw The Wolverine today and liked it, much better than the first one.

by the way I freakin love your sig picture MisterTinklesHubba-hubba-smiley
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Please elaborate

Was going to make this one if the very rare movies I see on the big screen.

Last ones were Tron Legacy, because I grew up with Tron

And Avatar, because I wanted to experience it on the big screen.

Was gonna see Man Of Steel but due to reports don't think I will miss much if I wait til it comes out on Direct TV

But I really did have a bit if a hard on for Wolverine.
Am I wrong?

Edited because I sounded like an idiot with all my original typos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I actually loved it. It ran at a much more slower pace then most super hero movies ( probably because it was 2 hours long.) Also , there were less fighting scenes compared to the first wolveriene. The fight scenes were mediocre at best but really I was more intrigued with the story. I guess if you're watching it for full action...this movie isn't for you LOL

I didnt like any x-men or wolverine movie. I blurted out laughing when i saw the advert for the new movie and it said really dramaticly... THE WAIT IS OVER (somebody was waiting???)

im sick of hollywood blockbusters, almost every modern film i see is disapointing.

My dreams are more interesting.... i mean that!