Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Worst Music Videos Ever
(05-17-2020, 12:17 PM)Cridders88 Wrote: I've got one to win this thread. I will still post it, even if it pains me severely to do so.

Every time I hear this song, I laugh my ass off......Every time she says "lick my crack", it just strikes me so funny.

I've never see that video before, though.  Khia isn't even in it.

This is the one I've seen.

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

Ummmm....what? Excuse me? What did I just watch and hear? Cool beat but.......I can think of more forum appropriate lyrics!!! Oh gawd that's bad! You win!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CarGuy65's post:
  • Cridders88

@CellarDweller I need an adult! I need an adult! Laugh

@Bookworm I was going to post that one last night but I actually felt bad about it lol

This is a throwback here!

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 2 members Like InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Bookworm, Cridders88

This is an abomination...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Wrong thread

Remember when music videos weren't all about sex and stuff? Oh wait...

I do actually like this song but the video....phew.

Check out my stuff!

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Such a dumb video! Wink

Duck Sauce - Big Bad Wolf
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Wow @andy that is super cringy lol
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • andy

I know... it's about 10 years old... annoyingly repetitive song and dodgy video! Wink

The song was reused for a UK TV ad a few years later (MoneySupermarket comparison website)...
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.