Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Worst TV Shows
KawaiiKitty Wrote:ok youve just proven the only taste you have is in your mouth and since you dont like The Food Truck I also question that...

How I met your mother is one of the best/funniest shows on television today. Like seriously, is your funny bone broken and/or missing? Tongue I just cant fathom how someone doesnt find this funny. Its like finding someone thats never watched a star wars movie or something.

Also how can you hate Glee? It is a singing show. Its probably the best tv show on television anywhere on now. If you mean stuff like American Idol and America's Got Talent then yes I agree.

my most hated tv shows are

Dr Who - not really because of the show but because of the fans...they are rabid and if you dare say anything against it goodness forbid, you should run for the hills. I mean really its a show about a guy that time travels. GET OVER IT and go watch Quantum Leap, its better anyways.

Most reality shows, I can stand a few on the food network or the cooking channel but I know theyre all fake so no surprise there. I used to like pawn stars cause I like to watch it for the history lesson. I mean it was obviously fake and I knew it from the beginning but Im a big history buff.(I mean what are the chances that people bring in THAT much valuable stuff in a given week - not to mention getting an appraiser available to appraise it the same week would just be impossible in some cases some of that stuff is so rare and specific) Also one of the few reality shows that is real is the biggest loser. I do like that they really lose weight even though most of them put it back on unfortunately. It is the last hope for some of those people which is really nice.

Any show that is offensive just for a laugh ie south park, the simpson, most of the Fox network basically...I dont find making fun of religions and people's faith and using racial derogatory terms very amusing in any setting.

The Office the us or uk version(the uk version is just ok) The us version of this show really sucks. Not funny one single bit except for dwight and jim who always pranks him. Its too bad cause I liked most of Steve Carell's movies

I am a massive Doctor Who Fan. So run for the hills. Smile
An eye for an eye

KawaiiKitty Wrote:Also how can you hate Glee? It is a singing show. Its probably the best tv show on television anywhere on now.

that's your opinion . my opinion is that it sucks and shouldn't be on tv at all.

Most/all reality shows and Glee, Glee has killed several songs that I liked......

I don't like Glee. I don't like chat shows much either.
An eye for an eye

Wow.. so much hate for Glee.. Tongue

I love Glee for its comedy,while its song,some of them are good,some of them ruin the actual song. Their original songs are pretty nice,in my opinion.

The worst TV Show for me would be Walking Dead. I've seen several zombie themed movies and anime,and honestly,I don't find Walking Dead presents any new concept. I only watched first few episodes of season 1 though,not sure how the show survived to season 4. o.O

SolemnBoy Wrote:More or less all Reality TV shows, Smallville, Charmed (I liked it as a young kid but DAMN plotholes everywhere)

Aww,too bad for Charmed. I love it~! I could see some plot holes,but I guess the super power good vs evil is good enough for me to make up for it~ :tongue:

I couldn't get into Charmed. My sister loved it. I loathed it.
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:I couldn't get into Charmed. My sister loved it. I loathed it.

You weren't missing out on anything. The main characters are self-centered bitches, the storyline makes no sense, the rules for what magic can/cannot do are changed all the time when the writers can't think of a better way to solve a problem and the effects can be laughably bad at times - especially when characters are flying.

SolemnBoy Wrote:You weren't missing out on anything. The main characters are self-centered bitches, the storyline makes no sense, the rules for what magic can/cannot do are changed all the time when the writers can't think of a better way to solve a problem and the effects can be laughably bad at times - especially when characters are flying.

hahahaha ikr !!!

but i still watched it . i thought all the crappiness made it more entertaining lol . i definitely didn't just watch it because of holly marie combs. Smile

megumidesu Wrote:hahahaha ikr !!!

but i still watched it . i thought all the crappiness made it more entertaining lol . i definitely didn't just watch it because of holly marie combs. Smile

Yeah I guess it was at least sort of entertaining in a way xD

I guess she's pretty hot but they turned her into such a major control-freak bitch. Prue was sweeter c: