Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Worst TV Shows
SolemnBoy Wrote:Yeah I guess it was at least sort of entertaining in a way xD

I guess she's pretty hot but they turned her into such a major control-freak bitch. Prue was sweeter c:

oh i didn't watch the last couple of seasons . at least not enough to see the major control-freak bitch piper Smile

Dan1980 Wrote:I don't like Glee.

Chas Wrote:Most/all reality shows and Glee

megumidesu Wrote:that's your opinion . my opinion is that it sucks and shouldn't be on tv at all.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-32745-1370895630-6_preview.gif]

SolemnBoy Wrote:Smallville, Charmed

I want a divorce

The Simpsons has deteriorated. It used to be great, but its gone downhill since then. I hate Big Bang Theory as well. It's just not funny and is overrated!

Tulloni Wrote:The Simpsons has deteriorated. It used to be great, but its gone downhill since then. I hate Big Bang Theory as well. It's just not funny and is overrated!

latest series of the simpsons had some genuinely good episodes / moments though ... i think they could potentially bring it back up a bit . ya know , not up to the same level it was when it was at its best , but still pretty good

CakeLuv Wrote:[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-32745-1370895630-6_preview.gif]

I want a divorce

I'll get the papers.

megumidesu Wrote:latest series of the simpsons had some genuinely good episodes / moments though ... i think they could potentially bring it back up a bit . ya know , not up to the same level it was when it was at its best , but still pretty good

They should stop imo.

The Simpsons has run its course. It used to have some humourous, charming moments. Alas, il est mort! They should focus on reviving Futurama and running that for a bit longer still as it does have potential to carry on. It's best if maybe the Simpsons could have one grand finale so they can leave on a high note and then just leave it to rest.

The Cleveland Show was bad.
An eye for an eye

Yeah agree with tulloni that The Simpsons has run its course, its loved by millions around the world and they need to call it a day. For the discerning viewer, family guy is the new simpsons, though i think they should stop American dad, which i hate.

Also i hate every soap opera in the world.....ever. Though particully eastenders.

I hate a new breed of show, where they do like 50 greatest sci-fi films, and they have the opinion of every current "star" going. And there opinions are usually dry and dull and predictable and re-hashed, its quite depressing, but i like to know the lists, so i will just faze out when they do the talking - silly numptys!

i dont watch telly exept hollyoaks spongsbob squre pants some of films and benidom and music channle