Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The banshee has a mowed... lawn?
I commend you for giving her such an appropriate nickname, yikes...:eek:

And good on you for helping out anyway.

you are an amazing person bowyn, but I learned not to go out of my way for others a long time ago. hardly anything good comes from it.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

She sounds like the romantic type....

I hope you are right, Bowyn.
I know you weren't doing it for a praise, and you certainly didn't get one, but I really hope somebody up there is watching you and will find a way how to repay you for your kindness.

Nick9 Wrote:I hope you are right, Bowyn.
I know you weren't doing it for a praise, and you certainly didn't get one, but I really hope somebody up there is watching you and will find a way how to repay you for your kindness.

He came over and tried to give me money :o

I waved it off. I told him to tell her to water every day for a few days so the grass will start growing again.

I even offered to mow it again, he says that she said she will mow it again....

Shall I hold my breath?:biggrin:

See in the UK if we have neighbours we don't get on with we just tell them to f**k off lol

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:He came over and tried to give me money :o

I waved it off. I told him to tell her to water every day for a few days so the grass will start growing again.

I even offered to mow it again, he says that she said she will mow it again....

Shall I hold my breath?:biggrin:

No, you don't need to hold your breath. I am doing it for you now... Can it be that you were right? Hard to believe, you know :tongue:
Honestly, I would love to hear that you don't need to train your ravens anymore. And that good deeds pay off...

Bowyn Aerrow
most straight relationships are like that you know, serious tho; be careful, not all people are reasonable but they are equal in the law

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Now Jesus commands us to "love our neighbors" - I have to wonder if Jesus had her in mind.....
:tongue:

Idk if Jesus considered banshees in that lol