Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The beauty of men
I have to say this.... There are these guys you don't notice in the crowd. Men who seem average and non-appealing at a first glance, and guys you let go and don't think back on. Until...you get to know him and and you find yourself falling, and see yourself discovering beauty you didn't know existed. A guy unlike any guy you knew before Him. And you feel close to Him and you want to feel Him as much as you can in the brief period called life.

I have found someone like that. A guy most people wouldn't see as beautiful. And yet, He is more beautiful than all the ideals of masculine beauty held up in our time. He doesn't know it, or suspect it. But He's more beautiful to me than He can ever imagine. And I want to cherish Him, and give Him everything He deserves.

I needed to say something, because I have made a friend -- I hope -- and I feel that men don't often realize just how beautiful -- in the most direct and meaningful sense of the word -- they actually are. And I see that beauty, and I am continually amazed and taken in by it. And it is the best feeling in the whole world. Men are what make this life worth living. You can erase everything else, but you can't take away men and still call it a Life.

I love my Friend.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Remind me of a young guy I saw working behind a gay pub in Westen Supper Mare. He was so good looking and cute. Not sure many people would say that around the guy but some how I got that deep feeling towards him.

hmmm shame all I said to him the whole night is "Do you sale 0% Alcohol beer" lol!

Jeez, it's both sweet and endearing, but kinda a slap to your mother and all women x.x

Someone views me the same way you view this person, And as the person on the receiving end of the "cherishing", I will say one thing...

Don't over do it and don't be insincere. Just trust my bitch ass

Not always is that person you admire the right one for you or will even reciprocate, so best to tame that ass a smidgen gurl.

You don't wanna view the situation completely through Rose tinted glasses.

Self-image and body dysmorphia is a big problem with gay men. I'm one of those who suffers with it. The men I scare away; it's unsettling... Not to toot my own horn, but I'm told to be quite attractive, but my insecurities always tend to fuck shit up, when relationships are involved.

Sylph Wrote:Someone views me the same way you view this person, And as the person on the receiving end of the "cherishing", I will say one thing...

Don't over do it and don't be insincere. Just trust my bitch ass

Not always is that person you admire the right one for you or will even reciprocate, so best to tame that ass a smidgen gurl.

You don't wanna view the situation completely through Rose tinted glasses.

I am not that romanticizing of this thing. I love men and am fascinated by them in a way that is entirely more intense and deep than can be imagined, and it especially applies to men I feel a connection to, including this guy. But I know I can't go ''all out'' with him on this, (unless it becomes something more).

I am well aware that such an ''attention'' has a threshold or a form beyond which it will make the recipient feel uncomfortable. I can usually control myself that much, and realize when I'm starting to overdo it.

So far he's been generally receptive to it, albeit a bit hesitant sometimes.

What exactly do you mean by not being 'insincere'? I get the impression there's something specific you meant by that...

And how exactly does it feel being on the receiving end of this? Do you mind describing it to me in more depth?
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Never thought any other guy thought of men like this besides me. Everyone wants the hot guy with the model face, the six pack abs and, of course, the big cock. That's all surface crap. I'm not really into those types. Its the normal, everyday guys who I'm attracted to. And even if I'm not attracted at first sight when they open up to me, I can't help but fall for them.

The sad part of it is, they usually don't know how special they are. Straight, bi or gay... they end up dating people who damage their souls. That pain makes me fall for them even more.

There is a friend in my life like that now. He claims he's straight. I respect that. We've both done things that make people wonder if there's more than a friendship going on. He's so handsome to me, but I've heard women say he's ugly. I cherish everything about him but he dates these ruthless women and I'm always the shoulder he cries on. It takes everything I have inside... I'd do almost anything for him and he probably knows it. I just have to remember he's straight and until he comes out and says he wants me, I can't make a move. And honestly, I'd probably be afraid to change the way things are. Ugh!!!

I ain't into the superficial features of a guy. After reading this. I am exactly the same. I love a guys soul and personality, I hate being shallow because it only means that any relationship afterwards would be shallow. I love talking to the shy guy sat in the corner and just sit and talk with him for hours on end.

I've tried writing my response five times before getting to a point where I can't say what I mean.

But in summary, I never know who I'm going to fall for, but a sense of humour is a MASSIVE factor, with a sprinkling of spontaneity.

meridannight Wrote:I am not that romanticizing of this thing. I love men and am fascinated by them in a way that is entirely more intense and deep than can be imagined, and it especially applies to men I feel a connection to, including this guy. But I know I can't go ''all out'' with him on this, (unless it becomes something more).

I am well aware that such an ''attention'' has a threshold or a form beyond which it will make the recipient feel uncomfortable. I can usually control myself that much, and realize when I'm starting to overdo it.

So far he's been generally receptive to it, albeit a bit hesitant sometimes.

What exactly do you mean by not being 'insincere'? I get the impression there's something specific you meant by that...

And how exactly does it feel being on the receiving end of this? Do you mind describing it to me in more depth?

Insincere meaning;

Don't say things and feel things, and not express those things outwardly.

I'm not saying go atop a roof and profess your love or admiration, but a lil something wouldn't be bad Sheep

And as for my being on the receiving end of it, it's something that I've had to deal with from since I was 13 years old, when a 23 year old man wanted me.

Homosexuality isn't huge on my island, obviously, but those Downlow type of people and even "Masc Gays" exist here, who live life as "normal" (for us) and tend to seek out feminine guys.

And I have 3 friends, one of whom I work with, that are feminine like me and have had the same experience as me.

Guys here like to court by; buying you things, offering support, etc

Which all sounds "perfect", but it comes at a huge cost usually, typically your ability to be together in actuality, as those kinds of guys would never claim you publicly or will do so under the pretense that they are the "Male" partner.

It's actually not uncommon for Women to be the ones who do mostly everything, whereas Men prefer to just work, pay for the shit, be taken care of and oof course sex.

So for me, I'm already used to my own people and what that means, and the fact that men find me attractive and feminine, I draw that type of attention and it disgusts me more times than not.

Only cause I'm a super independent ass bitch, and I hate superficial shit.

Guys only ever look on me in either: Disgust or Lust.

It's not easy being Islander and Gay lol, between the Homophobia and desperation of Downlow gurls.

Your situation obviously is different, but I just saying gurl.

let me tell you

I know how beautiful I am

1syellow1Sheep

i am very beautiful

very