Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best cyber sex and male empathy
Back when I was a teen I sort of crushed on this guy my age thru myspace, Jamie Stroud. Back then he and his brother Jerron were the undisputed bad boys of 'tricking' ~ or spontaneous street "flash" gymnastics. We fell out of touch for a few years then in 2009 I googled him and got a link to a guy named Chip Tanner who was working with Randy Blue. Believe it or not, knowing jamie the way I did it made sense.

Here's what he's like when he's serious... or as serious as he can get.

Here's a plopping thumb tutorial

lol this made my day xD

...so I was doing a google search for Randy's Car Wash and somehow came up with Randy Blue licking some guys ass --- my husband came in to see if I had found the carwash info he needed...
"nuff said?
I get in trouble even when I try to be good...

Wait… Jammie Stroud is Chip Tanner and we're supposed to believe he's straight?

I duno. I know sexual identity can be complicated but somehow I'm just not buying it 100%.

MikeW
Yeah, I thought I saw him on Davey Wavey's channel.
I saw this on daveys channel a little while ago.
You can't tell me he's straight. He does guys, maybe he's a really fem BI.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering if anyone would do the HUH over the gay/straight question.

Jamie will tell you up and down all day long he's straight. He will tell you straight out he likes to be fucked hard. He likes anything and everything that has to do with sex.

Do a web search for Jamie Stroud Aspergers
He's an example of a high functioning super intelligent one.
View some more of his stuff on youtube and you'll figure that out.

Lambert Wrote:lol this made my day xD

I think he's the funniest little fucker I've met... and intelligent I can't tell you all the fun we had years ago through myspace. It's a shame he doesn't have up all his old videos. I'll check and see if I can find them elsewhere.

I find the guy both highly annoying and yet.... intriguingly bendy.

I agree he's one hell of a thinker tho, even if his sense of humor just doesn't work for me.

Yeah... I know he gets on some people's nerves and that's understandable.
I like that he won the argument with youtube over his gender equality series... which are funny if you catch them... he really made a point about youtube being sexist and got support from millions

Here's his "Door to door religion salesman" video.

The end of that video was pretty disturbing.

But it was---- I think I'll keep this comment I was about to say to myself. Because it was very disturbing itself and I don't need you Guys thinking I'm more warped than I already am.