Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big ole' introduction
Well, the name's Kodon, and yes that IS my real name, 23yrs old, live in Florida, and mainly here to talk to a few guys to give & get advice. My city doesn't really have many gay ppl who are willing to actually LISTEN, so if I can't find it out there, i'll find it in here, at least I hope.

Talk to you's soon

My opinion, You came to the right place, many here have been down many paths, lots of experiance as well as young people who show us older folk there's another way, so best of everything I would say, Welcome kick off your shoes and stay awhile, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Kodon Wrote:Well, the name's Kodon, and yes that IS my real name, 23yrs old, live in Florida, and mainly here to talk to a few guys to give & get advice. My city doesn't really have many gay ppl who are willing to actually LISTEN, so if I can't find it out there, i'll find it in here, at least I hope.

Talk to you's soon

Listening is not one of the gay attributes... Never hear people talking about how much the gays listen... Wink

Welcome to GaySpeak.

G day Kodon mate and welcome to GaySpeak Smile

welcome to the site. i find this place to be really helpful when im feeling down and need some advice.

Hello & Welcome to Gay Speak!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GaySpeak, Kodon!
What an interesting name that you have.(:

Wow, didn't expect to have people actually reply to this thread, thanks for the welcomes everyone Confusedmile:
Looking forward to chatting with you's

Welcome Kodon.

Smile

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Listening is not one of the gay attributes... Never hear people talking about how much the gays listen... Wink

Welcome to GaySpeak.

Good listening is a skill. It's not just gays who are deficient. I think it's a problem with humanity in general.

:frown:

Hi Kodon, welcome to the forum Confusedmile: