Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The blind pilot
I don't know if this is true or not, but I can well image it happening...

A woman was flying from Seattle to San Francisco. Unexpectedly, the plane was diverted to Sacramento along the way. The flight attendant explained that there would be a delay, and if the passengers wanted to get off the aircraft the plane would re-board in 50 minutes.

Everybody got off the plane except one lady who was blind. The man had noticed her as he walked by and could tell the lady was blind because her Seeing Eye dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of her throughout the entire flight.

He could also tell she had flown this very flight before because the pilot approached her, and calling her by name, said, 'Kathy, we are in Sacramento for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?'

The blind lady replied, 'No thanks, but maybe Buddy would like to stretch his legs.'

Picture this: All the people in the gate area came to a complete standstill when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with a Seeing Eye dog! The pilot was even wearing sunglasses. People scattered.

They not only tried to change planes, but they were trying to change airlines!

Have a great day and remember..

... THINGS AREN'T ALWAYS AS THEY APPEAR.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Obviously not true.

How do you know a dog is a guidance dog? If it's with a person who sees, it's a regular dog, if it's with a blind person it's a guidance dog. In addition, blind people have walking sticks (or whatever they're called) besides the dog and dark glasses, to identify them as blind. And they don't walk as confidently and with as much ease as people who can see.

And if a passenger is wary that their pilot might be blind they ask the flight attendant to clarify. So, obviously not true. I can't even imagine it happening.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:Obviously not true.

How do you know a dog is a guidance dog?

One presumes it has its harness.

Of course it's not true but it's funny all the same and some people might well have been spooked.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Gee, it was just a joke.
I bid NO Trump!

A well trained doggie could easily fly one of these modern day planes... I'd have assumed the blind pilot was along just to keep the doggie company - if I had witnessed this scenario (big grin)...

Crazy Jim
We Have Elvis !!