Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The change in Flight Attendant training
It's a shame it's come to this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/tra...bow&wpmm=1
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Interesting. I have always assumed that this was a standard part of their triaining.
I bid NO Trump!

Seriously..... The way air hostess abuse the powers they already have I can expect a throat punch for telling them my coke is flat.

If I ever go to the US I'm sticking to the rentacar.

I was on a Turkish Airlines flight from Basra Iraq to Istanbul Turkey a couple years ago when an Arab looking guy got up from the very back of the airplane and started threatening the whole airplane. Yelled at us he was going to kill everyone.

He had crazy eyes. If you know what looks like...

Mind you this flight was full of mostly people trying to get out of Iraq... go home, on vacation, etc.

At one point the pilot got on the intercom and said "Whoever is causing the disturbance in the back of the plane, please sit down and be quiet, otherwise we will have to divert!"
The flight attendants are trying to calm this guy down.

A couple huge Brit Security Contractors got up and told the fella, either shut up and sit down or we'll sit you down!

This was going on for a good 20 minutes. Finally the T/A flight attendants gave a bag of zip ties to the two Brits who then tackled the guy and hog tied him.

Then the flight attendants went row by row and asked every passenger if they felt unsafe and wanted to divert or keep going to Istanbul. The 100% response was Istanbul. I think 1 vote for Divert would've had us landing in god know's where Southern Turkey or N. Iraq.

Talk about a crazy flight!

I think I could've taken him down but probably been injured in the process or seriously injured him.
Use a condom.