Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile pic
How do I upload my profile pic. I use photo bucket and don't know which link to put in from the choice I have? Also do I delete the www in the gay speak pic box before pasting link?
Cheers for any help on this.

Hi ScottyWavey .
You can delete the www portion if you want, and just insert the photobucket link(the link that says [IMG] next to it,), but you can also upload pictures straight from your computer :biggrin:. For your avatar and profile picture you can do this, just click browse below that(below the option to use a web address), and search for the picture you want to use.

Hope that helped
Coffee

I'm in iPhone so don't know if I can upload from that, also it I did what you said on photo bucket and the link but it just says invalid file Sad

Scotty Wrote:I'm in iPhone so don't know if I can upload from that, also it I did what you said on photo bucket and the link but it just says invalid file Sad

I don't think you can do it using an iPhone, I've tried with my iPhone 4s and it doesn't work you might just have to do it the old fashioned way off a computer or laptop.

Scotty Wrote:I'm in iPhone so don't know if I can upload from that, also it I did what you said on photo bucket and the link but it just says invalid file Sad

Oh, I have no clue how to do it from an iPhone either :confused: . Maybe you need that app Tap-a-talk or something for forums? Or perhaps wait until you're infront of a computer :biggrin: .

Wish I could help more Wink

Think I have managed to do it now. Smile I'm guessing the pic has to be approved before it goes public? I can see it but not on my posts yet. Anyway thanks for reply guys