Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dangers of texting
This should happen more often to these morons if they will insist on walking at the same time.

http://www.vidiload.com/11961/texting-wo...-in-water/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

better yet do the texting if you are in the most convenient, comfortable and safe place, condition and situation

Okay, I've got to stop laughing and watching that video now LOL. I hate texting so much, because when I walk downtown I know where I'm going and there's always a darn twitt that slows me down by suddenly stopping and start texting. Honestly I'd just like to grab their darn smartphones, pull down their pants or skirts and shove it where the sun don't shine.

This is actually the thing that will lead to the extinction of the species....

Hahaha. I've almost run into things while walking because I was reading or typing a text, but I haven't. I always look up at about 3 second intervals to make sure that doesn't happen. I never text while driving, well when actually moving. At stoplights I text.

A couple of times I've passed a car driving erratically, swerving between lanes, only to see they are looking down at their phone reading or texting. Sometimes I wish I was a cop.

the video won't play for me, is that the woman who is texting and falls into the mall fountain?

lol
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:the video won't play for me, is that the woman who is texting and falls into the mall fountain?

lol

Yes CellarDweller, that's the one.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

The one I liked was the guy who was texting that nearly ran smack into a bear.

It think this may be a bit more honest than humorous:

[Image: zombie+apoc.jpg]

[Image: Zombies%20on%20phones%20meme?format=1000w]