Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The death of chocolate
dynamodean Wrote:Would I be correct in stating that pistachio is one of your favorite ice cream flavors? It certainly is one of mine. It's quite (the other) orgasm in my mouth.

OMG..Double Rainbow White Pistachio Ice Cream...my taste buds have an orgasm...seriously...It has that catnip effect on me....have you ever had the Double Rainbow orgasm? Malelovies

[Image: double_rainbow_logo.gif]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBY8wkUb_OBNXfING3Yxw...eNBSEL-_7U]

Pistachios are my go to snack as well....

Hardheaded1 Wrote:No one is perfect.

Let's not speak of this indelicate topic again.

Wink

Well...If you tie me down and play the right music...and turn down the lights...you can put some real dark chocolate in my mouth.... and I may respond favorably...Astrosmiley2

Hardheaded1 Wrote:That's rather ambiguous. PLEASE don't clarify that you meant alcohol.

It wasn't alcohol...

Smile

East Wrote:OMG..Double Rainbow White Pistachio Ice Cream...my taste buds have an orgasm...seriously...It has that catnip effect on me....have you ever had the Double Rainbow orgasm? Malelovies

[Image: double_rainbow_logo.gif]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBY8wkUb_OBNXfING3Yxw...eNBSEL-_7U]

Pistachios are my go to snack as well....

I love the Haagen Dazs version as well...

[Image: 1305799809515.jpg]
[Image: Image+1.jpg]

Never had the Double Rainbow Orgasm! Sounds like it'd make me weak in the knees...

East Wrote:Well...If you tie me down and play the right music...and turn down the lights...you can put some real dark chocolate in my mouth.... and I may respond favorably...Astrosmiley2

(PLEASE don't mean scat. Please DON'T mean scat. Please don't mean SCAT!)

LOL

dynamodean Wrote:It wasn't alcohol...

Smile

Never had the Double Penetration Rainbow Orgasm! Sounds like it'd make me get on my knees...

Um . . .

I'm gonna need a few minutes of ME time now. . .

Hardheaded1 Wrote:(PLEASE don't mean scat. PLEASE don't mean scat. PLEASE don't mean scat.)

Black-hunk-wave

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

......so glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read that.....

Hardheaded1 Wrote:(PLEASE don't mean scat. PLEASE don't mean scat. PLEASE don't mean scat.)

Thanks, I'm no longer craving anything now lol.

^ It was all I could think of to help you fight that ice cream craving, Derek. I've turned better men's stomach's, I'll have you know!

And, I try to amuse, Bruce. You KNOW I do. Wink

Hardheaded1 Wrote:I agree that it is indeed all hype. The vast amount of money in the chocolate industry will see to it that price and demand meet at the right point on the slope.

I'm also not concerned that corn is displacing cacao in regions where disease have devastated cacao. Better a needed food crop be planted there than a failing cacao crop.

Finally, if fine chocolate were to become more rare, then it logically should become more precious, which is a good thing for chocolate lovers, as volume doesn't rival quality. And to that point, the vast, vast majority of the world's chocolate eaters are not in fact discerning connoisseurs, but hogs at the trough. Throw in another pail of low-grade cocoa, and they'll never notice.

Corn doesn't compare to the food of the God's known as Cacao. Also you have to make sure they do not plant GMO Corn!

Bhp91126 Wrote:All that dark chocolate, which needs most cacao can go to hell anyway. Tastes like medicine to me.Puke

EXACTLY! dark chocolate tastes like crap. it is puke.

this doesn't make any sense though:

Quote:Last year, we again consumed more cocoa than we were able to produce.

or this:

Quote:From 1993 to 2007, the price of cocoa averaged $1,465 a ton; during the subsequent six years, the average was $2,736 — an 87 percent increase.

another joke thread?

dynamodean Wrote:Would I be correct in stating that pistachio is one of your favorite ice cream flavors? It certainly is one of mine. It's quite (the other) orgasm in my mouth.

YES! pistachio ice cream is pretty much the ONLY ice cream i eat. if it's available there's no point in getting any other flavor.