Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The death of chocolate
I love the taste of creamy milk chocolate, mmMMmmm. I force myself to eat more dark chocolate though since it's supposedly healthier.

I eat 100% cacao only from Hasslacher's and there is nothing to touch this kind of real chocolate I bought 5 kilos of the stuf only the other week. Do not worry about articles like this they are simply scaremongering articles tied to speculator merchants and corporations using shortage scaremongering to help gain acceptance for a dictatorship New World Order.

I agree that it is indeed all hype. The vast amount of money in the chocolate industry will see to it that price and demand meet at the right point on the slope.

I'm also not concerned that corn is displacing cacao in regions where disease have devastated cacao. Better a needed food crop be planted there than a failing cacao crop.

Finally, if fine chocolate were to become more rare, then it logically should become more precious, which is a good thing for chocolate lovers, as volume doesn't rival quality. And to that point, the vast, vast majority of the world's chocolate eaters are not in fact discerning connoisseurs, but hogs at the trough. Throw in another pail of low-grade cocoa, and they'll never notice.

I actually love cocoa in chocolate!
Nutella is sooooo freaking good I practically eat it straight out of the jar.
I am an avid chocoholic.
For the most part I can control my chocolate urges, but once I start it's really hard for me to stop.
When I watch movies, my 'popcorn' is actually chocolate!
Great now I really want chocolate lol.

I am not really a chocolate lover but I adore the taste of vanilla bean...and pistachio....

If I eat chocolate it has to be dark and preferably Cadburys or Lindt with fruit and nuts in it....and it is rare that I have either....

East Wrote:I am not really a chocolate lover

No one is perfect.

Let's not speak of this indelicate topic again.

Wink

East Wrote:I am not really a chocolate lover but I adore the taste of vanilla bean...and pistachio....

If I eat chocolate it has to be dark and preferably Cadburys or Lindt with fruit and nuts in it....and it is rare that I have either....

Would I be correct in stating that pistachio is one of your favorite ice cream flavors? It certainly is one of mine. It's quite (the other) orgasm in my mouth.

dynamodean Wrote:It's quite (the other) orgasm in my mouth.

DO go on. Wink

We're still all waiting for more details about your birthday, Your Randiness.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:DO go on. Wink

The other one being vanilla bean of course. Wink

Hardheaded1 Wrote:We're still all waiting for more details about your birthday, Your Randiness.

Now you're getting me thirsty again...

dynamodean Wrote:The other one being vanilla bean of course. Wink

Wait! How big is this bean?

Quote:Now you're getting me thirsty again...

That's rather ambiguous. PLEASE don't clarify that you meant alcohol.