Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The difference between ...
... rational compassion and conservative family values couldn't more perfectly illustrated than in this Australian election debate.

What a pity Wendy Francis of the Family First Party seems such an intellectual lightweight. She doesn't do her cause much good in any of the debate, but specially when the only reason she can come up with to deny marriage equality is that they've always discriminated and it hasn't hurt anyone! On the other hand it seems a pity that Fiona Patten of the Australian Sex Party seems doomed to be lost in minority party land.

Thanks for that marshlander.
Nice to see a party promoting the "Right" family ideoligy. :mad:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Well I wonder who won that debate??? THE ONE IN RED!!!

Why?
I think it's because red goes faster!

The Australian Sex Party? Hahahahaha! What name. The other one accidentally said "I support sex abuse"... And she has the audacity to say "well, I think it's a free country" when before she is completely against the implications of as much.

Yes, I know. I nearly laughed, but just retained my curmudgeonly countenance.

Interesting perspectives, from both Parties.

However Wendy from Family First is always on attack mode. She's quite defensive. Her argument is circular, she says that we shouldn't change things that has been for years (can you imagine this argument with slavery), then she says they're a small minority (meaning homosexuals), and that they have equal rights, and no they can't get married but they are equal; they can date each other. She's hilarious!! Her Family First wants to protect the morals and values of Australia, and she refuses to acknowledge the immoral, and unethical filth that is the Catholic church. I mean who doesn't know the perversion which was permitted and hidden for years, under the guise of dispensing morality, and creating well adjusted citizens. *sucks teeth*, I am sick of it all! She says, the church is counselling individuals that were once a part of the adult industry, lol. Who is counselling the tons of adolescents boys, that were once devoted altar and choir participants of the church!!? I guess their millions of dollars in settlements can get them private, and more effective counselling! Mmmmm...