Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What she said...
Glad to hear the First Lady saying we should respect women because she would also say gay people are to be respected in the same way.
Way to go, Michelle.

I know some will say it's an act on her part (because, you know, "Trump that bitch"), but even if it was it wouldn't change the fact that what she says is still very relevant.

Anyone who saw her speech would be hard pressed to call it a political ploy. Her emotion was palpable.

And yes, at various times she's come out in support of gay marriage, gay adoption, transgender rights and such.

The woman is nobody's political puppet, and I believe that she means what she says.

I love her. She has given many powerful and important speeches.

princealbertofb Wrote:Glad to hear the First Lady saying we should respect women because she would also say gay people are to be respected in the same way.
Way to go, Michelle.

And both should go without saying but the sad reality is that they don't. Good for her.

Emiliano Wrote:I love her. She has given many powerful and important speeches.

Yes, and if yoo remember, Trump's wife gave a speech that was taken not quite word for word but very close, from one of Michelle's Obama's.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

She has my deepest respect......

i've always admired Michelle Obama. a lady with class, intelligence, poise, and has a sense of humor!

Pix Wrote:I know some will say it's an act on her part (because, you know, "Trump that bitch"), but even if it was it wouldn't change the fact that what she says is still very relevant.
Absolutely [MENTION=14705]Pix[/MENTION], totally relevant.