Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The duplicity of Boris Johnson
The bumbling idiot Boris Johnson who is incredibly Foreign Secretary, tried to cover himself on both sides :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/arti...rexit.html

Now he says that it was just and "exercise". How can he be trusted?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

As much as I agree with you, he is allowed to change his point of view on the subject. People throughout history in politics have switched sides on various arguments in all countries.

CorsacReborn Wrote:As much as I agree with you, he is allowed to change his point of view on the subject. People throughout history in politics have switched sides on various arguments in all countries.

Yes, but apparently he wrote it two hours before he endorsed Brexit!

LONDONER Wrote:
Yes, but apparently he wrote it two hours before he endorsed Brexit!

We only know what the media has said about this, there are too many reasons that this may have happened. Attacking a man over this when he admits he was "wrestling" over whether to leave or remain is pointless, and the article you linked states that he wrote an article for remain 2 days and not 2 hours before making his decision. I don't even like Boris Johnson but this crap needs to stop already and people need to just move on already.

CorsacReborn Wrote:We only know what the media has said about this, there are too many reasons that this may have happened. Attacking a man over this when he admits he was "wrestling" over whether to leave or remain is pointless, and the article you linked states that he wrote an article for remain 2 days and not 2 hours before making his decision. I don't even like Boris Johnson but this crap needs to stop already and people need to just move on already.

Apologies, yes is was two days, not two hours. He's still duplicitous in my opinion.

Oh well just goes to show what happens when the uninformed people vote on something as important as this. I dont think people without a degree should be allowed to vote. (Just an opinion not a belief).

Only reason people voted to leave the EU was racist views of other Europeans.