Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The effects of drugs on spiders
LJay Wrote:[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION], I am not certain of the definition of this rave of which you speak yet since there seem to be drugs and sex involved and groping in the eight ways I am most interested.
[MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION], I realize that there has been meteorological disturbance in the infrastructure of your area recently, nevertheless you highway avatar is running vertically and this is incorrect, no matter which way your mind is now directed. Please rectify. Many thanks.

O coffee, my coffee! Our fearful voyage begins!
Rotfl..
Your morning coffee has you going huh?

No LSD for you Mister.

Actually, as of the writing of that I had had no coffee. What I had did not help much. I am teetering on the edge of taking the new coffee maker back because it makes lousy coffee.

Thank you for the rectification of your avatar, though with what I think of MOST kitties the gun should be pointed in the other direction.
I bid NO Trump!

I cant watch the vid as I presume its some scientist torturing animals in the name of so called research

I don't understand why anyone would torture animals with drugs - we learn nothing about the effects it would have on a human as were are a different species - its like humans eating chocolate, we love it..but give it your dog and you could kill it - our bodies react differently to different things.