Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The existence of HELL
Not buying any of it.

Christians say muslims are going to hell and muslims say christians are going to hell.

I don't fear the christian hell any more than christians fear the muslims hell.

Jake Wrote:[...] there's three major chemical produce by your brain when you fall in love or are in love with somebody. You've heard of them before, but there's more and we'll go through those later. [...]

So, according to you, love is no different from consuming large amounts of chocolate?

Jake Wrote:[...] You are your own god and there's not only one of them, there's billions of them... we call it humanity.

No, we are no gods, human beings are the puniest, most helpless and insignificant beings in all creation and we are nothing without the kind, merciful, omnipotent God that created us.

Calling ourselves 'gods' is pure satanism ('Do what thou wilt' was Aleister Crowley's motto), hybris and just plain wrong. There's nothing godly about war, destruction, poverty and Michael Bay movies and those are entirely human creations or whims.

Human beings do need rules to guide them and, even if you don't believe in religion and its supernatural elements, you have to admit that the ethical principles that constitute the core of Christianity are indeed the right ones. 'Love your neighbour as yourself' (Mark 12:31), that's all there is to it!

Quote:No, we are no gods, human beings are the puniest, most helpless and insignificant beings in all creation and we are nothing without the kind, merciful, omnipotent God that created us.

Calling ourselves 'gods' is pure satanism ('Do what thou wilt' was Aleister Crowley's motto), hybris and just plain wrong. There's nothing godly about war, destruction, poverty and Michael Bay movies and those are entirely human creations or whims.

Human beings do need rules to guide them and, even if you don't believe in religion and its supernatural elements, you have to admit that the ethical principles that constitute the core of Christianity are indeed the right ones. 'Love your neighbour as yourself' (Mark 12:31), that's all there is to it!

MisterLove, while I respect your blind faith for YOUR lord and SAVIOR, do not attempt to Christianize me. As much as I cannot convince you that GOD is a pure human being invention, you are definitely not going to convince me that human are puny and worthless. Look around you, at every little corner you look, there's the hand of a human that have shaped the house you live in. Yes we do copy a lot of our own metabolism, a house is built with a skeleton just like we are, a computer his start from barebone box and we put the entrails in it. WE did it, no god is guiding my hands answering to you. So let's call it a day and stop the quoting of those archaic preachers who wouldn't make it alive in this modern world.

Oh and MisterLove, since you're good at interpreting... take the 10 commandments, analyse them properly with today's logic and you'll find out soon enough that those 10 commandments can be summed up to three commandments. All ten are redundant to one another. If God is so perfect, wouldn't he/she/it have seen the gross error there? Now I'll give the benefit of the doubt because we all know that the bible was translated, and as a translator myself I know for a fact that mistakes do happen and that one article put in the wrong place can change the whole meaning of a sentence. I don't believe in hell, nor heaven or the god that you love so much so for your god' sake don't waste your time. And for your information, I love pain, I might be the only guy here that enjoy going to the dentist and sleep peacefully without drugs while the dentist drill my teeth. Smile

MisterLove Wrote:So, according to you, love is no different from consuming large amounts of chocolate?

See that the interpretation you are doing here is a very good example of how excessive christian would desinform other. Wasn't it clear from the start? Where the hell chocolate comes into play. Pray for me, I think for you. That's all I can say.

Jake Wrote:MisterLove, while I respect your blind faith for YOUR lord and SAVIOR, do not attempt to Christianize me. [...]

Believe me, I'm not trying to preach anything or trying to christianize you or anybody else - I think it would be extremely arrogant on my part, useless and even counterproductive. Faith doesn't work like that and I guess everyone has his own path to follow.

I do know however, that you are wrong and I am right and no amount of speculation or debate is going to change that. God is real and He loves you and me and everybody on this planet.

MisterLove Wrote:Believe me, I'm not trying to preach anything or trying to christianize you or anybody else - I think it would be extremely arrogant on my part, useless and even counterproductive. Faith doesn't work like that and I guess everyone has his own path to follow.

I do know however, that you are wrong and I am right and no amount of speculation or debate is going to change that. God is real and He loves you and me and everybody on this planet.

Prove it LOL... every exceptional claim needs exceptional evidence. I don't expect love from something/someone I don't believe in. And from what I know being gay is a sin and GOD hates sinners, so please stop this already, don't you see the unequal equation here? Doesn't logic means anything to you? So if faith doesn't work that way, how does it work? Because so far you're just contradicting yourself.

No amount of YOUR speculations will make me believe in your GOD and so far none of your arguments work. With every exceptional claim, you need to provide exceptional evidence. God never left any exceptional evidences, but human beings did leave many evidences that GOD, Yahweh, Allah, Thor, Zeus were pure human's invention.

There is really no hell or heaven. Life is much simpler than that.
There can be, however, one or both inside our minds.
My advice is to just accept life as it is and enjoy it.

meninlove Wrote:This is one of my favourite clips, and explains much of me. *grins* I had a remarkable experience a couple of years back, where a young fellow of 21 asked me about such things, and this is pretty well much what I said. lol, I guess in many ways Bill and I are these second hand lions. Good movie, btw.

I love this movie! Big Grin