Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The gay view towards Police
I am a Police Officer in Sussex, renowned for having Brighton which is liberal at the best of times. Peoples attitude towards Police always interests me, and especially how they react when I tell them Im gay. Everyone is like "Oh...ok, you must get loads of shit from people". There is only one regular criminal in Eastbourne who i openly gay and he's quite a nice bloke, and to match that I am the only out gay male Police officer in this town.

Anyway, what is people thoughts and opinions towards your own local Police? Are they representative, do they do a good service for the gay community, do the uniforms do it for you? etc etc. No other purpose than my own interest in the subject!

Ed x

In Argentina gays are not allowed, by law, to be Policemen or to get into the Army... Disappointing fact if we stop to think that we have progressed so much in gay rights in our country...

I think they really do a good job and we do have a lot of crime where i am in N London but could be worse. We had some incidents last year i think relevant to drug trafficking or so i ve heard ... 2 men were thrown from the first floor in the mall another from the garage (3rd floor i think) It's raining men! Rolleyes A couple of months ago i ve heard someone got under a train in the tube and it was closed till the afternoon that day not sure what happened though if he/she is alive ,pushed or if it was a suicide. Not to mention some gangs that rob people sometimes usually after dark. The police got to say they are quick to respond a call , they have cought people on the act too and i have witnessed and arrest yay!!! (not my own no! lol)

One police officer who is usually near the tube station who always smiles and says hi or nods who is always very helpful and more approachable than the others there. I thought he might be gay but i am too shy to chat to any of them.
Where i live there is isnt a lot of gay scene/bars ect so i wouldnt know about their attitude on gay rights but they seem ok.
I ve heard though complains that there are not as many as they should be around Soho and although i dont go there as often now i think there should be regular patrols around the area before something happens again to someone.

The uniform doesnt do it for me but what is inside the uniform quite often does ... the eye candies!!
Just a note: In England too but if you go to the tourist places in Rome and Venice you will be amazed how sexy the policemen look, they choose the most sexy blokes to be there i am sure of it now! Happy

Men in Uniform are hot! Altho for some reason i think most policemen, ppl in army etc are gays...they dont neccessarily have to be out tho..Altho its good tho i can get my way out easily hehe jk.

i tried my luck with an officer who was giving me a driving ticket...it worked. he didnt give me any...:biggrin: haha and nah i didnt bend down on him or anything!

LOL, always works on me! If someone Im talking to gets sweet on me then I'll always let you off! Something to remember if your ever in Sussex!

Ed x

I got hit on by a police officer.. Tbh I didnt really mind he was very cute.

I see him quite a bit always big smiles and a "Hey you ok mr?" from him. I find it very cute :tongue:

Police have terrible jobs but who cares if they are gay or les or bi or straight. That shouldnt even enter the equation.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

You remind me an episode of Friends .....

Rachel takes from Ross' jacket the keys of his new porch while he was in the toilet because she wants to drive and he doesnt let her with the excuse that she likes to drive very fast. When he realizes she took the keys runs outside and decides that he at least should go with her in not to go too fast.
At some point in the highway they are stopped by a police officer because they were too fast. Her drive license has expired so she tries to get Ross in the driver's sit before the police officer approaches the car but he doesn't let her. When the policeman comes she talks very sweet they both flirt a little and he says 'Ok M'am thats the last time and let your friend to drive now' .She doesnt take a ticket. Ross gives her the 'you're pathetic' kind of look and starts driving.
He drives very slow, with 30 and another police officer stops them. He takes the sweet look has exactly the same conversation Rachel had before and does the same thing she did with her chest. He wasnt gay and Ross takes the ticket. Rachel gives him the 'you are pathetic' kind of look and they go. Biglaugh

-Cough- Indepth there. Lol.

I remember that episode. In Monica's Convertamble? Rolleyes

[I spelt it wrong on purpose Wink ]
[/COLOR]

Yeah It was their dad's porch given to Monica or Ross ass a gift or something!

Monica because her and ross went to get things from their parents house from their childhood as they are moving and needed to get rid of it but monicas stuff was ruined by a flood so her dad gave her the car.
[/COLOR]