Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would you date a dwarf ?
partis Wrote:You meet a person who you get on with really well, they are intelligent and funny with nice features and there is a spark between you but they happen to be vertically challenged would you date them ?

I would and I have.

I had sex with a vertically challenged guy once and it was great.

Dreamer Wrote:Excuse me for my non-politically-correct statement that I'm about to make, but I'm being completely honest, and mean no disrespect to those suffering with dwarfism... I'm just answering the question proposed by the title of this thread, as honestly as possible, from my personal perspective.

It would depend on what type of dwarfism they suffered from. I'm not one to care about looks, since personality usually triumphs looks for me, but if they had the distinct facial features that some "little-people" inherit because of one specific type of dwarfism (don't know the name of it) they suffer from, I couldn't date them.

I don't find that facial structure attractive, and it kind of weirds me out....

If they had any form of dwarfism other than that, which didn't affect their facial structure, meaning that they had a "normally" proportioned face, akin to people without dwarfism, I could see myself dating them, no problem, given our personalities complimented one another.

*waiting for people to bash me for what I just wrote*
I feel like a superficial jerk for having such views, but I'm being honest. Sorry to anyone who takes offense...

Why bash you for that? If you don't find someone attractive, you just don't find them attractive. Nobody should get angry at you for that. Relax, dude. Elkgrin

Sometimes short men can be sexier, but if you're like 2 feet tall I'm probably not going to find you attractive, sorry Sad. But being 'short' isn't really a bad thing.

Honey....

After 10 years I'll date Frankenstein...

Seriously,
Why ever not?

Ummm I'll consider it...
Now that I've considered it... No. No I would not.
Why?
Cos.
Just cos. That is why.

No.

But then I wouldn't date a lot of people based various things. We all have our "types", so I don't see it as being insulting in any way to say no.

ObW
X

I honestly do not know , I won't lie to you looks were very important to me before I met my soul-mate,the fact that he was also tall with dark hair and very masculine was a bonus.

With me I am very attracted to confidence and conversation ,so I will say maybe if they were confident and we had things in common and they could handle my non clingy policies and were fine with my independence ,sure why not.