Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The guy i like is engaged...
I have recently been introduced to a guy through a group of friends and have become quite attracted to him. We have hung out a bit and seem to get along pretty well but he is engaged. Although he doesnt seem to be fully commited to the engagement, wondering what i should do. Do i tell him im interested?

Welcome to the forum

A friend once told me: "There are enough fish in the sea, so I don't need to be casting my line into someone else's lake."

Doesn't matter how 'fully committed" he appears to be to you. He's someone else's man, back off.

Being the 'other man' is not attractive, and if his fiancé has a temper, you could get your ass beat.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

if a guy gets himself engaged while not being fully committed to it, then that says a lot about him already.

other than that, he's engaged. the end.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Logan Wrote:I have recently been introduced to a guy through a group of friends and have become quite attracted to him. We have hung out a bit and seem to get along pretty well but he is engaged. Although he doesnt seem to be fully commited to the engagement, wondering what i should do. Do i tell him im interested?

Oh by all means do not tell him anything, and stop hanging around with him.

Seriously, if he doesn't seem commited to what he already has, chances are rather high that if you two get involved he will be the same way with you.

back the fuck off.

Don't mess with other people's relationships. Forget him.

meridannight Wrote:if a guy gets himself engaged while not being fully committed to it, then that says a lot about him already.

other than that, he's engaged. the end.

CellarDweller Wrote:Welcome to the forum

A friend once told me: "There are enough fish in the sea, so I don't need to be casting my line into someone else's lake."

Doesn't matter how 'fully committed" he appears to be to you. He's someone else's man, back off.

Being the 'other man' is not attractive, and if his fiancé has a temper, you could get your ass beat.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh by all means do not tell him anything, and stop hanging around with him.

Seriously, if he doesn't seem commited to what he already has, chances are rather high that if you two get involved he will be the same way with you.

Edward Wrote:Don't mess with other people's relationships. Forget him.

Rareboy Wrote:back the fuck off.

What these guys say.
There is no place for you in this situation. And even if there was, if you were in your right mind, you wouldnt even WANT to be involved in this situation. The guy is a flake. Or is your field of view too narrow that you cant see anything but the candy that you want?

Welcome to the forum Logan.

I can only agree with the advice given here so far. Pursuing this any further will only likely result in you being hurt.

Absolutely a bad idea.

I totally agree with everyone Else's response on this topic....that is a very bad idea for you to precede with.