Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The guy next door.....
How often does it happen to have an attractive guy that you cant get your eyes of living next door? Every time you see him you get a bit shy turn around when he is looking and stare at him when he turns his back?

That's what happens to me now, sometimes we get out of the house the same time look across "good morning mate you ok?" and i ll say "Yeah how are you?" Fantastic chat up line isn't it! lol

Ah these handsome devils are everywhere!

Of course, what you really want is one of those long washing lines that straddles two buildings ? 'coz then you could peg messages on the line and slide them across to him ...

THAT would be SO cute !!!!!

In answer to the question though, it's very rare that I've lived next to anybody nice-looking ... however my mates (and especially my best mates) are all absolutely stunning, so I've been blessed with their beauty in my gaff !! REPEATEDLY !!!!! SOMETIMES even just wearing their PANTS !!!!!

*swoon*.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

haha that could work! Handsome but most importantly a charming artist. Good natured chatty friendly kind of guy. What to say i am known to fall for that type and had to come right next to my door and most likely be straight.

I need the fan i gave to Xrimo in the other thread :tongue:

I just don't get why straight people have this whole NOOOOOOOO I can't do that ... that's GAY that is mentality ...

We kiss and hug straight girls - what's the big deal ? Doesn't mean we want to knob them off ... what IS it with straight boys that makes them so very, VERY precious !!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Because you want to "knob them off" and they know it....slut! Who are you kidding.

Don't even get me started on my straight friends....and I live in Miami Beach...the neighborhood is full of hot boys next door. It's keeping them next door and not at your house that is the problem.

Oh yeah ! I forgot about that :redface:.

Heh ...

*trails his foot around in little circles and whistles to himself*.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Well i havent had a problem with that, straight guys wont be so distant with me but i am not the most touchie-feely person of the word. also i wont initiate a hug or anything like that unless is with friends. If i really fancy some one though i would probably get embarrassed like a school kid or worst i might say (kids grow quickly nowadays hehe)

Especially this guy i am talking about is very chatty and friendly.

Don't get me wrong, none of my straight mates are distant with me - I'm not seriously talking about wanting them to be all over me, as whilst I'm sure I would relish it initially, to be honest I think I'd find it a bit ick after a while ...

... but it's like, if they can see you're genuinely upset, or on the verge of tears, HOW HARD would it be for one of them to give you a cuddle to cheer you up ? Sometimes I think this whole thing about "not doing that 'coz it's gay" is a HUGE smokescreen for just being an emotionally underdeveloped set of individuals ... I'm just speaking about my mates here Wink.

ANYHOW - enough of that ... since he's chatty and friendly, it should be easy to break the ice if you're able to have a longer conversation with him, and you'll quickly be able to see what kind of man he is ... whether he's the type of person you would like to get to know better (which is only natural, since he lives so close to you - it's always cool to be on good terms with the neighbours after all), or whether he's really some kind of psycho FREAK like in that movie disturbia or whatever it was called ... which I haven't seen but I've seen the trailers for ...

Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Honestly?

I think they would like to much more than they let on....but "looking gay" gets in the way. It's why they get all touchy feely when they are playing sports or..drunk. Human contact, especially among ones peers, is normal, society has just messed up all the rules.

THANK you - I was hoping you'd say that Wink.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!