Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The idea of a family isn't appealing to me
Yet tonight I am feeling a desire for a boyfriend or partner. Craving the touch, the companionship, another person being around the house, talking, watching television, etc.

None of that. I'm here alone at home. So quiet. I try to fill some of this with shopping, going to crowded places, eating out, but I'm still alone. No cock to suck every night and hold onto while asleep.

Baycitybreeze Wrote:But the point is I don't find that lifestyle appealing. A good relationship to me is a two person romantic relationship. Mostly just the two of us. Physical attraction is a central piece of it. Instead of having children, I would prefer to enjoy life with my guy. Eating out, traveling, taking good care of ourselves, outdoor fun. It's about livin a good life.

There is a lot of different good relationships . Something that is good for your relationship might be not OK for another person . . .
I have children but still I can enjoy life with my wife . . . Also there is definitely still physical attraction ! ! !