Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The kilted Scotsman!!
That's an analogy that fits [emoji2]

Welcome to the forum!!! Congrats on embracing your true self!!!

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say " We demand pictures of the kilt, laddy!"

Wavey

hi and welcome to GS , not been on for a week myself so catching up - always nice to meet new people here

Welcome to the fray! This is a friendly place, so enjoy.

Am jealous of the kilt. My neighbor has one that he wears to work in the yard. Fresh, indeed!
I bid NO Trump!

Put on some trousers for heavens sake…………… and welcome Smile

Hi Alba Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Hi and welcome to the forum. I only came out when I was 37 so you not alone in that regard. Enjoy your time on the forum. Smile

Welcome! I know it must have been tough to split with your fiancée and then explain why you broke off the engagement, but a HUGE kudos to you! I was never brave enough to do as such...I was married for 12 years before SHE left me. She knew I was "75% gay" (as she put it) and unwilling to live in a marriage where she felt she would not be able to fully make me happy. She was the brave one and she definitely made the right decision.

Needless to say, I'm impressed that you made this decision BEFORE you got married. Congrats!

Thank you all the fabulous welcome & comments! Bowyn, I'll see what I can do re a tasteful kilt photo lol I'm sure that'll be no problem.

AlohaShannon, that was a long time for you to be married! How did you feel during your marriage & was it a relief/sense of freedom after your split?x