Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The land without muslims
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=...KCGaGcRFIQ

Islam and Japan.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

The site is obviously biased and therefore a horrible source for information and news. If the information is true, however, I find it sad.

While I think the fundamentalists islamic people need to be pushed out of countries, I don't think prejudice against the entire islamic religion is the answer. In Islamic countries right now, there is a fierce battle between fundamentalists and more liberal muslims --- and it's admittedly hard when your political enemies include outright murder as a political tool. Perhaps you've heard of Malala, who was shot for wanting an education? Her father is a political figure, one of many trying to seek reform.

It's a culture that is behind the developed world, but it is not the only one, and it won't be the last one. Banning them all from our countries, plugging our ears, and pretending they don't exist isn't the answer.

Especially when they're sitting on so much of the world's oil, and few countries have started the process towards renewable energy.

A heavily overpopulated country unwilling to import people who most likely won't be in any shape to support themselves?

Rather obvious, it would seem. As far as I know several people in Europe are regreting their open borders now due to the muslim inmigration. A new resurgence of nationalism, both dangerous and yet sadly necessary.

There is never an easy answer is there? Stay in your country and suffer? Come to mine but change everything you were? Come to mine and suffer for refusing to blend in?

Sure, let's sanction and isolate these countries and force them to be civilized...oh wait...they have all the oil..no can do.

I would also deem obvious that Japan considers a lot of things weird, isolated as they were born as a country. Unsurprising at its most.