Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The male version of Hooters?
Hmm it looks like they got the shorts right, but not the tank tops.

The guys were cute, but not to my liking. If they ever branch out to Portland, OR or Las Vegas, NV I hope they get some guys that get me going.

Hmmm...I wonder what will happen when [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] 's bi-polar rich guest goes there to eat?

If he's lucky he'd leave in handcuffs.... or with a beer bottle up his arrogant psycho ass if he's not. hahahahhaa...

Virge Wrote:If he's lucky he'd leave in handcuffs.... or with a beer bottle up his arrogant psycho ass if he's not. hahahahhaa...

What did I miss? I've been away.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:What did I miss? I've been away.

I'll send you the link

https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=36969

Saw it on the news. What's with the tank tops?

kjames Wrote:Saw it on the news. What's with the tank tops?

They have to wear shirts while serving food due to health laws. It is kind of hilarious that tank tops count as a shirt since one would think armpits are the most problematic area for whatever it is they think they're shielding the public from, and those are exposed.

Red is not a good color on most guys, especially if they're fair skinned. Or, put another way, you have to really be hot to pull it off.

MikeW Wrote:Red is not a good color on most guys, especially if they're fair skinned. Or, put another way, you have to really be hot to pull it off.

If he's that hot, I'll pull it off for him, m-kaay? :-D