Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The me that has been hidden
Hello ladies and gentlemen, i thought i would just let everyone on here know that i have not been completely honest. I came on here telling you all that i was gay, and i did that because I was too embarrassed to tell everyone that i am transsexual. I was always kind of selective on who i shared that information with and i decided i am going to come clean to everyone i have come out to. And that includes all the wonderful people i have met on here. So there it is, the true me, a woman trapped in a mans body (and thats going to change as time goes on! Lol). I have been going to therapy and it has given me the biggest boost in happiness, and self acceptance. Thanks again my fellow Gay Speakers! I luv you all!

nothing to be embarrassed about, I'm glad you decided to come cleanSmile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Welcome to the real you Smile

I can understand why you would have hidden that because I guess to an extent most of us here have been through something similar.

I'm so pleased that you feel so comfortable with us to share the real you with us Wink

Thanks for telling. And give yourself a pat on the back for being honest with yourself and us. You have nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. Smile

Congratulations, or thank you for trusting us, I'm not sure which is more appropriate... Wink

It takes a great deal of courage to be honest with the world, it takes a great deal more to be honest with yourself. Now your like double courageous. Go you!

Thank you for the great compliment of trusting us with this news.

Good luck for the future. Bighug

Congrats, unkown21. I know it must be hard for you to come out but you've made it. It takes courage and confidence to do such thing. I have nothing but respect. I salute you.

I have not been around to get to know you, but I am truly happy to hear of this recent update! Well done, indeed. it takes a lot of effort and a lot of strength to reach such a level and you are a true fighter to have displayed such. Keep going up that path! You have the support of all of us, I am sure!

Nice to have you around. It doesn't matter what gender you are, what matters most is that you feel right in the body you're getting if it's not the body you originally got. Good luck with the transformations, presumably it won't be an easy time, but with dedication and the right surgery and care, you should be alright.