Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The meaning of your name
What is the meaning of your name that's start with mine Daniel

From the Hebrew name דָּנִיֵּאל (Daniyyel) meaning "God is my judge". Daniel was a Hebrew prophet whose story is told in the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament. He lived during the Jewish captivity in Babylon, where he served in the court of the king, rising to prominence by interpreting the king's dreams. The book also presents Daniel's four visions of the end of the world.
An eye for an eye

I studied art at uni...

The biblical meaning of Michael has to do with Archangels and stuff, but I much prefer the one from the Urban Dictionary Hypnotized-smiley

" A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything...he is sweet mainly because however strange and weird he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect. Michael a very cool person."

The places where you see ... are where I left out stuff about how all the girls love him. Not quite lol.

My name is greek and means victory of the people.

The urban dictionary says.

"The coolest guy in the world, but can be an asshole from time to time and is carefree when it comes to just about anything. Basically he just doesn't give a shit......

A Nick....enjoys chonga and the finer things in life....He is a drifter and a daydream believer....some might speculate that the Nicholas is a conceited, hopeless romantic, and is most likely a loner."

And that i have a big dick xD
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

*Points to his signature.*

It's a part of a casting my sister and I wrote years ago and incorporate into our Samhain ritual each year.

The name I was born with means "Honesty and Loyalty"

According to google my name means "rival". According to urban dictionary, I'm basically just a jerk. A lot of stuff just connects it to Emiliano Zapato.

Emiliano is actually my middle name, but it's what I've always gone by since I was little. My actual first name has better definitions - "resolute protector" and "a hot Spanish guy".

My first name means helmet-of-will and my last name means baby swan.

I should be a 00agent.

The name's 'Baby-swan'...... 'helmet-of-will' 'baby swan'.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:The name I was born with means "Honesty and Loyalty"

Big Grin Ha! Is it a celtic name? If so I think my cousin has your name tattooed on his arm.... have you met before? Big Grin

Oh I am gonna tease him so bloody hard.

[MENTION=22948]TigerLover[/MENTION] It's actually French, but it means the same thing in some of those Celtic-type languages.

Emiliano Wrote:Emiliano Zapato

Zapata, Emiliano Zapata
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]