Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most 'complimenting' insult you've ever heard?
Have someone 'complimented' you , in a way that you find kinda insulting? I had two.

A good friend of mine : Holy shit, I bet you weigh like 130lbs you fatass.
Me: Thanks...I'm actually 150lb.

Or This one time when I went to the movies, and they gave me a children's pass.(Children's pass is for 11 or younger) and I'm 17.......nice discount I guess...LOLElkgrin

I have a very dry sense of humor and people often can't figure out when I'm being serious or when I'm being a smartass.

Anyway, I made a comment intended to be humorous to a friend one time, and it took him about five minutes to realize I wasn't serious.....he then told me this.

"Holy shit, you have the driest and most obscure sense of humor out of anyone I have ever known. You sound like Dennis Miller you know that? You remind me of Dennis freakin' Miller"

Now, I took this as a great compliment because I used to love the comedian Dennis Miller....before he went all right-wing nutjob that is and started sucking Rush Limbaugh's dick 24/7.....but before that, he was awesome so I always took that as a compliment.

Your just a glass half empty cynic.

Thank you. In this world I call it realism.

Mick

Years ago, a guy at a bar who was hitting on me when I was sitting down. I got up from the bar stool to go to the bathroom and he says, "F@#K! Your tall for a Mexican!"

Um...thanks. Bye now. LOL

Once someone told me I had an awesome halloween costume (this was like the day before halloween). I was dressed how I always dress..

I think it was mostly my hair color.. I had some crazy color at the time.. but I found it humorous..

You look really thin TODAY.

Thanks... am I fat on other days?

why did u bother to learn trigonometry? you never use it in real life!

*pfooey...every time i drive my car and read the rpms on it; that's trig!