Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The n00b
[SIZE="4"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Hola everyone! I don't like to be this clichè but it seemed just right to say hello to ya'll! Wavey

Please call me Zak (: any question i'm happy to respond. My mother tongue is spanish so i apologise for future conflicts related to language or misswritting also i'm dislexic so is a recype to disaster lol
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[Image: 376051_10150491922832807_517647806_89112...4093_n.jpg]

Welcome mate Smile If you misspell sometimes nobody cares. I got dyslexia and not from an English speaking country or close.

Welcome to the forum Zac

WelcomeWelcome

Welcome Zac, hope you enjoy the forums Smile

Welcome! We are happy to have you here!

Hello and welcome Zac!! It's nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your time here, there's a great group of people open to talk about most anything and won't be upset over broken English. So have fun! :biggrin:

Zet Wrote:Welcome mate Smile If you misspell sometimes nobody cares. I got dyslexia and not from an English speaking country or close.

Well I care.:tongue:

Welcome to the board NoobWavey

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Well I care.:tongue:

as long as i get perfect english you'll just have to deal with it and try to be patient U_U

thank you all for the warm reception ^^ User

Welcome to GS! We're a pretty fun community so don't be scared to befriend or say stuff around us. Smile Welcome aboard!

Bowyn! Hey Zak, I'd intentionally use bad English cause of Bowny : )

ha-ha, welcome to the forums I hope you have a great time!