Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new face of ISIS
I would point out that the shooter in Ottawa has been identified as a drug addicted loner with a history of trouble with police....a few days before he went on his rampage, he had apparently started taking drugs again and wanted to go to Libya for help with his addiction because he didn't think he could get help in Canada.

It wasn't even the case that he had been denied a passport...it was still in the review process.

This man is no Islamic terrorist. He was just an empty vessel with paranoid delusional fantasies and access to a weapon. I suspect that we'll see more like him before all this is over.

The ones we should be really worried about are the groups of sociopaths (the equivalent of militias, etc. that may be working to plan mayhem and terror with a cool, calculating precision in order to create the maximum disruption to freedom).

Virge Wrote:It's discussions like this that really disappoint men whether they are online or in person. The disappointment is about my respect for elders and their supposed wisdom that us younger people can learn from --- but in this discussion it's clear to me the elders represented here know less about this subject than I do. I've read and studied in order to understand this issue because it is the biggest global issue that will face my generation and possibly the next three or four.

Only deepu69 and spilovn seem to have any idea of some of the basic facts about this. Jake was off to a decent start until he wrote "I do know about Islam and real Islam does not preach violence" which is totally false to anyone who's read the Quran, Haddiths and any other Islamic material other than what apologists and manipulative politicians try to lead people to believe. It's more false than saying the Bible also doesn't preach violence, superstition and hatred based in bronze age tribalism from the middle east.

Some of my closest friends and sources for knowledge about this are secular Muslims who've escaped from Islamic nations and culture because they know the truth and are afraid of it that most Westerners cannot absorb because they are stuck in "western mentality" which makes it impossible for them to understand the reality of this issue.

I'm not going to write a long rant about this but is ANY OF YOU want to know so you may build your opinions on facts rather than butt wind all you have to do is PM me and I'll give you links to sources on history back to 350 BC, Warfare in the middle east back to the 7th century, The expansion of Islam, The uneditted Quran and Haddiths in English, or anything else that will help on the way to understanding this issue.

Other than that, I'm done with this thread.

I think hate and fear are both horrific diseases and so I avoid dipping into the pool if possible, I might use the word "hate" to make a point but I don't actually "hate" much of anything...the last time I truly hated someone it was Ronald Reagan and it consumed me and crippled me for years.....seriously....I am still a little fragile when I hear his name.

I DO understand exactly what I/we are dealing with when it comes to people who think they are doing "god's work" ....and I understand that they would like all of the attention they can get. It is fuel for their fire.

I try to focus on the positives of their peers and ignore them. For instance...Muslim students in the US overwhelmingly support gay marriage...

Silence does not = approval.......

Rareboy Wrote:he had apparently started taking drugs again and wanted to go to Libya for help with his addiction because he didn't think he could get help in Canada.

This man is no Islamic terrorist.
He was just an empty vessel with paranoid delusional fantasies and access to a weapon. I suspect that we'll see more like him before all this is over.
????

Here are some facts about this guy... There was no mention of him being an empty vessel with paranoid delusional fantasies.

[Image: Michael-Zehaf-Bibeau.jpg]

Michael Joseph Paul Zehaf-Bibeau age 32
Father Libyan/ Mother Canadian
According to his mother, visa application and friends he wanted to go to Syria, not Libya.
Converted to Islam 2009
Was asked to leave mosque in 2011 for his extremist views
He was charged with robbery in Vancouver in December 2011, according to court documents, and was later found guilty of a lesser count of uttering threats
Quebec court records show three 2004 cases involving a Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, born in 1982. That year he pleaded guilty to two drug-related offenses and one charge of failing to comply with a judge's order.
2011 Psych evaluation found no features of mental illness
“Unusual choices ≠ mental illness” said the psychologist.
Emailed people on terrorist watch list
Associated online with Hasibullah Yusufzai, a wanted fugitive charged in July by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police with traveling to Syria to fight with Islamic terrorists.

BTW.... the only help for crack cocaine addicts in Libya is a death sentence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New ISIS video aims to recruit Canadians (very disturbing!):

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...s.cnn.html

"...... already 80 have returned to Canada and could pose a terrorist threat...."

It's about time Canada set up a Guantanamo style Island vacation home for them on the Beaufort Sea

Virge Wrote:"...... already 80 have returned to Canada and could pose a terrorist threat...."

It's about time Canada set up a Guantanamo style Island vacation home for them on the Beaufort Sea

They should be removed from the gene pool as quickly as possible. They are thugs and sociopaths. I would rather focus our attention on the people who want to murder innocent people in the name of "God" or "Allah" and take swift action against these INDIVIDUALS than have a war on Islam or any other religion....

25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to the police.

1 in 4 British muslims think the 7/7 bombings were justified.

4 in 10 muslims want sharia law in the UK.

Saying Islam is a religion of peace because not all Muslims are terrorists is like saying white supremacists are fine since only a tiny amount of racists hurt anybody.

Friday afternoon on one of the news channels I heard them say over 70% of Muslims in the UK believe anyone who denounces Islam should be prosecuted. That's a good illustration of how they feel about the concept of free speech. Perhaps they should have theirs taken away or be prosecuted.

I did a search and here's what I found. Please notice the numbers in bold.

UK: 69% British ‘Asians’ (Muslims) back family honor killings

Norway: 61.5% of Muslims think demonstrations are unreasonable, 44% see signs of radicalization

UK: 69% British ‘Asians’ (Muslims) back family honor killings

UK: 1 in 3 British Muslim students back killing for Islam – 40% want Sharia law

78% of British Muslims support punishing people who publish cartoons mocking Muhammad.

UK: Names of 20 biggest tax fraudsters published – only 3 British while half are Muslim

The numbers in bold give clear evidence that "moderate" muslims are less than 39% and possibly as low as 22%

sources
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/cate...uk/page/4/
http://therisingcaliphate.wordpress.com/...tatistics/
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics
Here's stats o n the words and phrases from web seraches broken down by nations. You 'll be shocked.
http://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/20...-children/

Virge Wrote:"...... already 80 have returned to Canada and could pose a terrorist threat...."

Same thing in Europe, hundreds are returning after a holiday of murder and violence. Sad