Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hangman
So this was done another forum. Not sure how popular hangman is among everyone here but here's how it works. Use underscores with a space or two between to show how many letters are in the word everyone will be guessing. Give one clue. The person who correctly guesses the word normally will choose the next word. Just have to keep your on eye on the thread.

Drawing hangman is easy, use the @ symbol, pipe, slash and back slash... extra whitespaces are removed from posts so don't worry too much about that. Each turn add one character for every incorrect response. If 3 different guess, whether it is from the same user or not counts as 3 incorrect responses. There can be 7 incorrect responses before losing a round. Hope that all makes sense...

|
@
/|\
/\

I'll start with an easy one hopefully.

Clue: Baseball Legend

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

A .

Yep there is an A

_ A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

edit there are actually two words but the white space is being removed
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

R .

Cridders88 Wrote:R .

Stahp guessing correct letters! lol

Yes there is an R.

_ A _ _ _ _ . R _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I put a period between the words...to be fair...
Check out my stuff!

Is it Jackie Robinson?
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:Is it Jackie Robinson?

Yep it's Jackie Robinson... Smile
Check out my stuff!