Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The not so Incredible Hulk
Re: Ironman.. I was very pleasantly surprised by how good it was.. I had concerns over it since it would not usually be type of movie.. but I thoroughly enjoyed it.. and due to that... will be watching the Incredible Hulk when I get a chance to.

Dan1089 Wrote:HOW DO YOU ATTACH IMAGES?!!Step by step.

from a website?

use the [img] and [/img] tags with the url between them.

eg.

[img] http://www. bla bla bla .jpg [/img]

Your own images?

Either attach them by going to post in advanced mode and clicking the paperclip, or uploading to somewhere like photobucket and using the img tags as per a website image.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:from a website?

use the [img] and [/img] tags with the url between them.

eg.

[img] http://www. bla bla bla .jpg [/img]

Your own images?

Either attach them by going to post in advanced mode and clicking the paperclip, or uploading to somewhere like photobucket and using the img tags as per a website image.

That was most useful,WLM... Thank you very much. Confusedmile:

I saw this movie last night. Reeeeally enjoyed it actually :biggrin: I'm not a HULK fan by any means but you really don't need to be. What I liked is that we're thrown right into the action and they don't bog the thing down with the origin, your just given the basics.. "experiment goes wrong.. man is turned into blob of CGI shit... army is after him.." and we're off. Just like with Iron Man i thought the final act was a bit much with the video game action, but all in all it was a fun movie. Confusedmile:

HOW COULD I BE SO WRONG?!I was dragged to see it and OMG!I don't know where to start!There's not too much emotional crap,just pure action.And the final scene had me jumping up and down "Do you always have to wear fancy suits?"!I'm still doing my Hulk transformation impersonations!Plus,I'm being called the Hulk,yeah it's just the eyes but I love it!Edward Norton is a DISH (that asshot!).The Hulk is epic.Plus his jeans that refused to get destroyed,damn them! Did anybody spot the Stan Lee cameo?Liv Tyler's lips looked dodgy.LOVED IT!5/5!

Oh,before the movie started we were shown the trailers for Batman : Dark Knight and Speedracer.Heath Ledger looks so different,so Jack Nicholson-joker which is a good thing.Maggie Gyllenhall as the primary love interest...AHEM!Seems like Bruce has competition for her affections too.Michael Caine playing the polished,sarcastic Brit living in the States again,tsk tsk!I'm not sure what to think about Speedracer.

Speedracer was an enormous flop over here. Love the main actor (see Mudge Boy).

Tell us more about those jeans Dan

When Bruce transforms into the Hulk,his clothes are torn apart except for his pants which although worse for wear,still cover all the essentials,tsk tsk!He had a certain pair of jeans that wouldn't be damaged.He was shot at,bombed,sound blasted and even had a helicopter crash on him but those jeans survived and still covered him up.There were some okay jokes about Bruce's HULK wardrobe.

Dan1089 Wrote:When Bruce transforms into the Hulk,his clothes are torn apart except for his pants which although worse for wear,still cover all the essentials,tsk tsk!He had a certain pair of jeans that wouldn't be damaged.He was shot at,bombed,sound blasted and even had a helicopter crash on him but those jeans survived and still covered him up.There were some okay jokes about Bruce's HULK wardrobe.

I don't remember the HULK ever breaking out of his pants (do you mean briefs? or trousers?) anyway, he must be wearing spandex...

Glad you liked it Wink There's a cool scene when Edward Norton & Liv Tyler are making out, and they have to stop as Norton can't get "too excited" or The Hulk will be unleashed, and she replies "Not even a little excited?". Also loved him giving her anger advice :biggrin: