Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The people you hate on gayspeak
There is only one member I hate that comes here (near daily). They tend to write walls of text and come off as sounding like they know everything. Worse, they are an elf - everyone hates elves....:biggrin:

No seriously, I have no issues with anyone that comes to gayspeak. Hate is something I rarely do, dislike behaviors, yes. Hate - no, usually takes to much energy, time and effort.

Yeah, that elf is a little wordy, terribly annoying creature.:tongue:

I do have to admit though that he's pretty intelligent and insightful, and he's honest whether you like hearing it or not. I think we can let the elf hang around for a while Smile

everyone is super great
gayspeak has had a few members consistently troll or post utter mangled text just to see it on the internet and envision the delight of other people reading it.

TryingNewThing Wrote:hang on... who voted for me?

Rofl You will never knowRofl

I may dislike people at times, but there is no room in my life for hate, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I hate the bloody lot of you - you can all sod off!

Rofl

Blue Wrote:No need to vote anonymously because I don't hate anyone here. I disagree, don't care for the opinions of some, think some need to grow up, others need to get busy fixing things, stop being so insecure, etc... but it's all just my opinion and, I honestly don't hate anyone here.

Really I don't know anyone here well enough to hate them, except a couple that are already my friends.

Too true, hate is a pretty strong word and people do probably need to stop being so insecure. Although given that people have issues and it is a good palce to get a different opinion. I do not like it when people are snide on forums but I certainly could not say that I hate anybody here.

Just for those that have taken this thread as serious...it was a very cheeky and tongue in cheek thread just for a little fun

It was me who voted and it was as very tongue in cheek as the original post was was intended

Bighug

dfiant Wrote:Just for those that have taken this thread as serious...it was a very cheeky and tongue in cheek thread just for a little fun

It was me who voted and it was as very tongue in cheek as the original post was was intended

Bighug

[Image: det-sta-oh-please.jpg]

Hate is a strong word...