Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The person below me!
Australia Wrote:No Wai!!! Baths are so dirty. Lying in a pool of your own filth. Disgusting. They get cold so quick and your fingers always get spongey. Really have a strong dislike for baths and people who bath.

Star Twister Wrote:Yeah but do you like a nice hot soak??? :biggrin:

I guess Aussie never heard about the Japanese system of bathing where you shower before stepping into the bath, the bath is usually gas heated and you can re-heat the water as many times as you like... you can literally get the water boiling Lol2 After a nice hot soak, you step back to the shower where you soap up and wash off then back into the bath and if it dares to get cold ya just put up the gas... it is traditional to run a ICY COLD shower after that to keep the heat in your body... so luxurious... One can kinda fake it with a standard bath as well...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Nope, i effing love it. Nothing better in a sauce then mixed shellfish and LOTS of cardamom for really distinctive flavour... I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

The person below me knows more ways to say 'hello' than 'i love you'.

Nope. Stupid American.

The person below me has never made a snow angel.

True, but I have written my name in the snow in pee... Cmon, everyone's done it... aint they? o.O

Haha

The person below me has already finished all their christmas shopping?

Ky xx

Well thats true and false. I haven't spent a dime yet for Christmas, but I don't intend to either.

The person below me has tried dog/cat food.

Does the heavily OTT chicken and gravy my friend's rich gran gives her dog who has its own bedroom and stuff count??

The person below me has been offered money for sex (but didn't necessarily say yes...)

No... Not something I've tried, offering money for sex or getting money offered for sex...
I'd have to be interested in money for starters.

The person below me is a Chilly Willy (in these times of winter, it might just be true?)

princealbertofb Wrote:No... Not something I've tried, offering money for sex or getting money offered for sex...
I'd have to be interested in money for starters.

The person below me is a Chilly Willy (in these times of winter, it might just be true?)

OK, um, not sure exactly what this is refering to??? the character or the condition... So, in either case I am gonna say NO... got things all warmly wrapped up.

The person below me has watch public television today.

False.

The person below me doesn't like camping (unless its like brokeback mountain).

camper vaning is more fun

The person below me has been to Uni

sweetlad86 Wrote:camper vaning is more fun

The person below me has been to Uni

Nope uni is a load of crap Roflmao. (I can say that now I have a job you see)

The person below me has over 100 people on their MSN contact list.

False, on my old MSN, I have 11 people. On my new MSN I have 5.

The person below me has a third nipple.