Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The person below me!
Haha not in any traditional sense... the only things I've successfully created in a kitchen is a mess and several small fires.

The person below me is masturbating furiously to the sound of vampires being strangled? (Can you tell who's stuck for ideas?)

Ky xxx

True.

The person below me is above me.

Nope. Not in any sense.

The person below me has never killed anyone. Not even for a joke.

Well, I have to say that is true... what a shame.

The person below me is goin' to a party!

Not before New Year's eve.... My party tonight was making glue paper with my mate.

The person below me likes Canada

Fal... I mean true, completely true... Winknudge lol

The person below me hates winter.

No so much as I hate skiing or slush in town... Actually don't mind winter, except for that feeling that we ought to be hibernating when we're trying to do far too much to show we're still alive.

The person below me has a soft spot for Joseph.

very True Remybussi

The person below me loves xmas dinner

Nope. THEY'RE SO FATTENING!! You know there are so many calories in a traditional Christmas turkey dinner you'd have to have sex non stop for 26 hours to burn it all off?? That's the same as walking 384km, for those not in the know...

The person below me likes lucozade SmileSmile

Turkey testes crap any way, you can only have beef!

False hate the stuff!

The person below me hates people who pick at their food!