Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The person below me!
Christmas shop has been in my work since the first friday of October. What do YOU think?? hehe

The person below me only goes to their neighbours' christmas parties for the free wine and open sandwiches.

True :redface:

The person below me loves sprouts

Yes especially when I don't burn them... or they are not reduced to mash...

The person below me can't think straight after a boyfriend or two...

princealbertofb Wrote:...The person below me can't think straight after a boyfriend or two...
And who'd want to think straight under those circumstances? Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:And who'd want to think straight under those circumstances? Rolleyes

lloll

I know what you mean Marshy

False PA

The person below me is dressing up as Father Christmas at some point this year

Star Twister Wrote:... The person below me is dressing up as Father Christmas at some point this year .
Almost true. I was made to wear a Father Christmas hat with flashing lights to play out in the street with one of my bands a fortnight ago.

The person below me is working on Christmas Day

I'm sure if we were open i bloody well would be. Hooray for enforced days off!!

The person below me has the secret to motivation. And better share it or else. So there.

Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

No more secrets I'm 67year young and just came out of the closet and I have no more secrets.
the person below me eats crackers in bead.

False

Although I did once devour a whole chicken in bed Tongue3

The person below me will be selling one or more of their Christmas presents on Ebay Confusedmile:

Flash