Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The person below me!
LOL false, but I have already ceremoniously burned two...

The person below me has come home at stupid o'clock in the morning every night since christmas eve?

Ky xxx

False! I have found stupid o'clock a couple times tho Wink

The person below me got what they wanted for xmas!

Armani, money, alcohol, assorted random clothing, jewellery and multiple screaming orgasms... hell yeah to the true!

The person below me has never shot a Tequila?

xxx

Sadly false, i've done tequila many times and found it turns me into the crying drunk. It's now on the embargo list of forbidden spirits after the infamnous watering hole incident of january this year, in which i got wasted, did lots of tequila, cried for about four hours infront of my freind and her boyfriend about how evil men were, then woke up in my bed.

The person below me has an equally dramatic tequila story.

True, but by virtue of discretion, ima keep it to myself unless you ask very nicely.

The person below me is worried about a friend?

xx

Woolfe Wrote:True, but by virtue of discretion, ima keep it to myself unless you ask very nicely.

The person below me is worried about a friend?

xx

Please Please Please PLEASE Woolfe tell us your story, NO discretion here.

I am worried about NOT one but TWO friends... UGH

The person below me has already returned a Christmas present for what they really wanted.

Meh, no. I was raised to be too polite. Even if they're not there, i won't take their £4.99 zac efron calendar back to the shop. I'll just ceremoniously pour bleach all over their room while theyre still away seeing their parents hehehe

The person below me regrets keeping gin in the fridge sometimes.

False, but regularly regret putting wine in the freezer? Usually by dint of forgetting and suddenly having a bottle-shaped wine ice-cube to contend with, typically at a most torturous time such as when there's no other alcohol in the house - baleful looks all round, anyone?

The person below me relies completely on orange juice, alka seltzer and some pitiful whimpering to get them through hangovers?

Ky xxx

HELL NO!!!! Large glass of water, followed by MASSIVE cup of coffee for me, then when i'm not feeling studpily delicate anymore, lots of soup, usually potato, followed by chicken salad. There's no reason why a hangover can't be a health kick, too. Sometimes i'll have a smoothie and a shot of wheatgrass instead of the water :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The person below me has been to the gym hung over.

True-ish, I've been on an "extreme fitness" weekender and been hungover both days, not sure how much it went to advance my general fitness, but definetely showed that running, swimming and climbing is not the best activities to accompany a screaming hangover.

The person below me loves S&M?

xxx