Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The relationship over the pet?
Anonymous Wrote:I'm not going to get into an argument with you. You seem particularly emotional about this topic. But I'm sorry, my boyfriend is my #1 priority in my life. He's more important to me than my family; more important to me than my friends; more important to me than my job. All of those things will be still be here in 10 years--or so I hope. But his dog will not. His dog will be dead. I would like to have the same level of recognition as I give him. I will be here in 10 years; 20 years--or more, I hope.

He is not giving you recognition you deserve. Have you talked to him about this. I'd advise not mentioning the dog cos it may give him ammunition to use against you hating his animal. I wish you good luck.

that is the coolest video. Sparta is a celebrity Baer

I don't really see the relevance, why would a situation where he/she has to choose between her partner and pet even occur? It would be selfish to ask your partner to either be with you or the pet.

If there's an allergy or something involved it's a different tale, but even so it's not really "morally wrong" to go for the animal. Lots of pets are amazing companions that you grow just as attached to as you would with a human.

We had 2 dogs. So we had each a dog to cuddle with.

Dogrun Dogrun

They died 3 and 4 years ago
(RIP)