Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The rubbish left on Everest
You can read about this on page 37 of the e-edition of Metro here:

http://e-edition.metro.co.uk/2013/05/23/

This is appalling! Some people seem to have absolutely no respect for our poor planet

Look at all the plastic you buy. Duhh.

As an ecologically conerned person I buy very little plastic and what I do buy ends up in the recycling bin.

Not getting anything from your link. I dont think its enough just for people to recycle, our leaders need to enforce tough laws. the last 100 years has been such a relentless drive into the "future" now were paying and getting the blame.

Sorry about that Partisan. I don't know why the link doesn't work,. Try this and see hoow it goes: http://e-edition.metro.co.uk/home.html

Still nothing,but looked it up in article in daily mail. Im so annoyed, these people who are supposed to be nature lovers, and most of them seem to have no respect for nature! Just looking for the next "high" or peak to climb. I do not feel right to drop a wrapper in the street, so why these people think its okay to treat mount Everest like a dumping ground, for unwanted gear, I don't know. But still they want to climb the mountain! Really disapointed! At least theres a clean-up effort now.

That mountain of rubbish is difficult to believe.

LONDONER Wrote:That mountain of rubbish is difficult to believe.

Not too me. There is a rubbish pile the size of Texas in the sea.

LONDONER Wrote:As an ecologically conerned person I buy very little plastic and what I do buy ends up in the recycling bin.

Oh yeah, and your 'HONEST' local government ensure that all recycled rubbish ends up at a recycling plant and not as land fill right?

People should just grow trees and live in them from now on and grow their own food and not ever use petroleum products. ever. Use hemp instead it's very renewable and can produce pretty much the same things. Cept they are made from a well greener source.