Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The scent of a loved one.
Okay, I'm sure most of us are reminded of someone based on a particular scent, whether or not they're still around, whether or not they're still in your life.

For me, as I'm currently dating someone and have been for a month now, it's two things he wears: lotion that smells citrusy and Old Spice deodorant. And perhaps whatever he showers with. But especially that lotion. Whenever I'm around him, I smell that citrus lotion (it's got other things in it, so it doesn't smell completely like citrus - it also smells a bit woodsy), and since he's got a sunburn, I applied it for him on his back. The smell still lingers on my hands. I like it, it reminds me of him. Malelovies

What scent reminds you of someone?

I've long forgotten the scents of my loved ones. I also forget faces very quickly so if I want to remember someone, I keep photos.

But when I do have a boyfriend, his smell always makes me want him. :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Wow, you take me back with this one. When I was younger, I lived with a guy for 3 years, I was crazy about him. He was killed in an accident, and for the longest time I couldn't bring myself to change the bed linens because I couldn't bear to lose the scent of him - he always used this sandalwood soap, and I loved the way it smelled on him,.

My husbear used to wear this alot.
[Image: dolce-and-gabbana-pour-homme-eau-de-toilette-75ml.jpg]

And he wore it the night we met. So I link that smell to those happy exciting times and to him in particular. The smell of it is an instant turn-on. Boner ripping through my jeans, blowing the zipper right open and bursting the buttons out of their sockets.

Engine oil and old-spice.

My first wore old spice and liked to work on cars almost as much as he liked sex. He always smelled of a mix of engine oil (grease) and oldspice.

However there was the 'him' scent under that which I haven't found in anyone else. While car grease and old spice will trigger memories, its not exactly his scent so not totally satisfying.

I love smelling my guy's t shirts and his natural scent all over his body...I like it a lot. It feels like home for me. We sleep very tangled up with each other every night and I like the way he smells as I drift off to sleep.