Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The snow on the roof of your car
And why you should always clear it off before setting out to drive:

http://jalopnik.com/this-is-why-you-alwa...1750971196
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I always make sure my roof is clean before I drive off.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Yeah, I know it requires effort, but I'm not sure how people don't realise the dangers of not doing this. In this part of the world, it's only an issue once in a blue moon.

Oh crap... I mean I was expecting someone to be blinded but yeah that's pretty much worst case there...

It's just better to get it cleared off anyway... Bad enough with all the salt on the road let along having ice get in all the nooks and crannies messing up weather stripping and so on...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

What is lots of fun is when the snow decides to slide forward and cover your windshield. Instant whiteout!

The scariest thing that ever happened to me was when I was riding in someone else's car in icy, snowy weather. It was on Route 128 around Boston. The road is famous for bumper to bumper traffic at highway speeds. A truck about ten cars ahead of us was carrying a load of lumber and it began flying off the truck. Eight and ten foot boards just randomly flying through the air! I have no idea how, but no one was hurt. What a sight.
I bid NO Trump!

Actually speaking of scary things in cars...this morning I was driving down the road about 50 mph when a deer lept in front of my car...I'd say a good 20 feet from hitting him...if not closer... That would have ruined my day.

Half the time there's not much wiggle room on time... Always a rush...and when you think you got time you get behind a school bus or someone going 30...

I have hit 2 deers... Both times I was still able to drive away...the 2nd was at a low speed and didn't do much damage...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

who is legally responsible for that accident i wonder.