Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The stereotypicals
I am so sick of theses stereotypical sons of bitches!
Like, really, tho! Why can't I just be myself without them pokin' that nose into this business!?

Yeah stereotypes are Munky2
Explain explain, and kick some asses

And the ones like just because I'm gay I gotta do what all the others be doing.
REALLY? Let me fall into a worm hole.

Don't take the stereotypes or stereotypical people so seriously, if people feel that they have to act a certain way just to be gay then that is their issue and not yours so don't make it your issue. Despite how gay people have been portrayed over the years there's probably more variation from person to person then you would find with straight people. Just live how you want to live and if anyone else has an issue with it then just move on and leave these people behind, you're the one in control of yourself and their opinions mean very little unless you allow them to get inside your head.

I have heard some girls ask why all good looking and nice guys are gay. Lol I don't mind this kind of stereotypes.

And just because its the month of pride again, does not mean I 's got to be in or go to one. Like OMG, really, tho!
"I got a country to rule, and it far oversees such a matter".
I'm just saying...

There is nothing wrong with 'stereotypical' gays. Maybe some people 'act' stereotypical but a lot of people just gravitate towards behaving that way. Just like a lot of men gravitate towards acting 'masculine' and a lot of women gravitate towards acting 'feminine'. Stereotypes may be bad but so is scapegoating 'gay-acting' gays.

Some embrace the stereotype, Ironically or not. Intentionally or not.
Not sure why you mention them being nosy...is that part of the stereotype these days?

No point getting frustrated about it, you can't make them change, as they can't change you. Respect how they choose to live their life, and they should do the same in kind.

As for the pride thing.
Are a lot of people asking if you'll go with them? Or just asking if you're going?
It's a notable event for LGBT folk for obvious reasons.
Sure getting asked a lot might be irritating, but it's not their fault. Such questions come up in social situations.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

But there IS a problem area.

I'm constantly forced to need to change myself to fit in with y'all! LIKE!
No, no, I'm a Dagger, a Jambiya, a curved, thick, double edged blade.

(Hey... that's a good headline).

Tsk, always thinkin' about sex! Rolleyes

Dagger Wrote:But there IS a problem area.

I'm constantly forced to need to change myself to fit in with y'all! LIKE!
No, no, I'm a Dagger, a Jambiya, a curved, thick, double edged blade.

(Hey... that's a good headline).

Tsk, always thinkin' about sex! Rolleyes

I don't know what kind of assholes you run with, but if they try to force you to change,dump them.

You say you have to change to "fit in with y'all" --- who's "y'all"? Are you lumping together all gays? Because my friends are pretty diverse. I don't go to Pride. Some of them do. No one cares. Being gay is just one part of me, one thing about me among many. It isn't the sole focus of my life.

IDK, instead of generalities, I'd really like to hear specifics of your situation. It sounds like it sucks and frustrates the hell out of you.