Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The story continues
So im a coward... because i couldnt come out of the closet with my family this week as i had claimed i would.

And now for something completely different

It was a warm winter night and i was bored to death, the whole day trough i had only gone out of my house to work out in the yard and was sick of reading, watching tv and talking with my mom so i asked my brother if he wanted to go to the movies, he said no, then i asked my dad and said he was going out with friends of him. Alone and feeling down i decided to go and take a shower, but then it hit me, my crush was leaving the city tomorrow to go to his home town! I had invited him to the movies since last friday to watch the hobbit but in the last minute i had to cancel due to other revolutionary commitments or school stuff.

But today i had nothing to loose so i texted him and he texted me back (Big Grin) and we agreed to meet at the nearby cinema at 10:30 to see the last show. I took a shower, shaved, put on some nice perfume and deodorant, fixed my hair, dressed fine in a cute v neck t shirt and made up a silly story for my family (yeah im going out with this girl from the school, lol).

So i took the bus and arrived there just in time, he was steping out of another bus too. We greeted, had a bit of a laugh and crossed the street, he asked how i had been, "apart from loosing weight and looking amazing" he said so i huged him and we laughed, causing such a lovely scene in the middle of the place(i love being with him, when im with any other friend, even those who know im gay i put on a facade but when im with him i dont care they see us, he is flamboyant and i feel proud to acompaning him :3) So we went and i paid for the tickets, seats are numbered so i chose the last row (Flirty-wink-smiley) and we went in.

Since we arrived i noticed the place was a bit crowded but i said to myself "screw it, im going in for the kill today" (not going to let him get away this time) we took our seats and watched the trailers, laughed and chated happily, he wrapped his arms around my arm and i flexed some biceps, he says he loves them :3. The movie started and the lights went down, and it was amazing! (both the situation and the movie, best movie i have seen this year btw) he smelled my neck and shoulder, saying he loved my perfume (yes!) it wasnt really chilly so i took out my sweater, when i did he took a bite to my shoulder (o blissful pain) and i gave him a nibble to his arm.

The movie went on, he kept sniffing me so i sniffed back, (i was so pasive because those dreaded words still lingered in my mind, "dont want you to make any false illusions) but then he took more initiative and he bit my earlobe (by all that´s holy that feels good) and i purred, he laughed. I put my arm around him and snug him close to my chest (old fart sitting next to us made some shitty faces but i dont give a crap :biggrinSmile so time went by and i put a hand on his knee, the other to his chest, the he took my hand and we entwined fingers, we played with our fingers and every once in a while he streched his head back and snifed my neck, then he went to bite it (carefully, didnt left a mark Tongue) and then i bit back his neck too, to which he moaned.

In the meanwhile the movie was rocking and since im bit of a Tolkien fan (he is more a hunger games fan) i told him things about certain object or character and in one scene where some humans are talking about politics or wathever i said "I dont remember where i read this but, in a story they describe elves as candles, that burn calmly for many many years, but mankind is like a flash, a big bang that even tought short it dispels darknes and iluminates everything" and he said "aaaw thats so beautiful" and he came closer and put his forehead on mine (we had been like this twice in the last 30 minutes) and i said to myself "fux this" so as a total noob i am, i came closer and took the tip of his nose with my lips, he laughed and snugled closer (the little imp wanted me to do the job) so i went and brushed my lips with his (electricity surged trough my body Pinkieone) then i went again and this time bit his lower lip.

And so began my first kissing session with a boy (OMFG it was WOW : 9 ) we kissed for some good 10 minutes, tongue and everything (as i write this i recall those moments that go beyond words) and he snugled to me and i embraced him, played with his cute buzz cut hair and gave him a back neck massage with my right hand as my left hand toured around his belly and back (he had a chill and moaned when i worked his neck) after that we kissed some more sporadically and kept on biting our ears or necks, he also went and suck my index finger and bit my hand and licked a it a bit, i in turn sucked on his tumb)

We held hands and talked a bit more of the movie, then it ended (veeeeery nice movie, suggest you see it) so we left the place and i acompanied him home, which isnt very far but since it was 1am bus rides were over.

We chatted some more on the road but didnt made much more contact, just a regular walk side by side. When we arrived to his house i waited while he searched for the right key and then he opened his door, turned around and said "good night" with a beautiful smile and i huged him and snifed him again and he he said "thx for the date, have a nice christmas, new year and all that hahaha, ill call you on that night to congratulate you" and i said, i will call you if you dont call me. So we laughed and held on to each other, he had told me his brother was home maybe that´s why he didnt showed more afection.

Soo hope you enjoyed this exclusive story about my first kiss

Now the advice part:
1.- WHAT!! i know this doesnt means we are a couple now, but does this cancels that "dont make any false illusions"???
2.- There could be something brewing right?
3.- Have you seen the movie, isnt it a 10 out of 10?

THANK YOU ALL GUYS!!! YOU ROCK, I LOVE THE WORLD AND THAT INCLUDES ALL OF YOU

I saw the movie last night. It was pretty great. There could be something brewing but I think he wants to go slow. Of course you could just grow a pair and ask him. ;D

Fantásticoooooooooo.....

I haven't seem the movie, and quite frankly I don't know how you managed to even pay attention...

y me parecer que la única manera de estar seguro, es preguntarle...tan simple como eso

So i grew a pair and asked him what was his deal, could i start seeing him as something more than a friend?, and he told me "it would be better if you dont make any ilussions, lets just be friends" then i told him "i really like you, im in love with you and have never felt something so right before, you are so cute and amazingly inteligent"

Then he said "dont say that to me, you are confused, thats what i think" then i told him "no im not, maybe you are confused" then he said "But you are confused, so snap out of it, we are friends and if you start feeling those things we wouldnt go out or talk anymore"

So i said "ok, as you wish"

Thats a wrap people, pack it up this story is over Yelclap