Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The unveiling of Blue!
So... I got inspired to do a sort of 'unveiling' thread like Odi did. I was going to wait until I had an SD card for my camera, but I downloaded magical freeware software that fixed my webcam! (Anyone who knows that story knows that I caught a malware a year back from looking at Tila Tequila/Paris Hilton on Google Images and had to reinstall my OS, so I've been without my webcam for a while.)

Anyhow, here I am. It's a shitty webcam photo, and the lighting is a bit dreadful, but you get the basic gist of it. Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's some crazy hair my friend but if you like it then that's awesome.
Richard

Fab love the hairdo i have to admit... Blue is my favourite colour hence my car is blue my bedroom is blue but sadly my pants are never blue....

WOW! I love it! Cyan's one of my fav colors!

That's cool, I wish I could dye my hair again but I had to stop being people keep associating it with gayness and I want to be seen as straight. =\

[Image: jockitems__145_1147355366.jpg]u remind me of a young jay mascis from dinosaur junior - it all rock n roll mate - but obviously thinner too Smile

Love it. I had blue hair not so long ago, sometime last year. I have been colouring my hair since I was 16 so thats a lot of years. Because I have dark hair I have to bleach it first to get the full effect of the colours I use. The most popular colour I do my hair is Red, it gets the most comments Smile

Awesome love your look.

dfiant Wrote:Love it. I had blue hair not so long ago, sometime last year. I have been colouring my hair since I was 16 so thats a lot of years. Because I have dark hair I have to bleach it first to get the full effect of the colours I use. The most popular colour I do my hair is Red, it gets the most comments Smile
Yeah, so many gay men seem to do this, I would too but then I'd be an easy target to out or beat up. =(

WheresTheLove Wrote:That's cool, I wish I could dye my hair again but I had to stop being people keep associating it with gayness and I want to be seen as straight. =\

As we would say in French: "Cherchez l'erreur!" Wink