Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The weekend soon!
I love weekends Luxhello.

No calls from job agencies, I don't need to get up early, I don't have to pretend to be writing stuff down Luxhello.

Whats everyone else got planned then?

UGH, No change for me really... When you suffer from physical and mental health issues and are disabled and unable to work... the weekend doesnt really make much of a difference.

I have a couple phone calls to make before the official weekend starts and a letter of complaint to start to compose - the phone bill is insanely, enormously large and there are a bunch of mistakes on the bill but Verizon refuses to credit me so I have to file complaints with their head office (in writing) and the federal groups that cover telecommunication as well as the BBB.

Need to get winter clothes sorted. Since moving into the new house havent had the strength to organize anything... so this is a lot of fun... memories and all.

Then I might get outside to do some work before it really starts freezing...

Trying to keep busy even though I am not suppose to... Rolleyes

Going to London for the day tomorrow to meet up with some old uni friends and also do some serious clothes shopping. Also plan on catching a film on sunday. Want to see the new cohen brothers burn without reading if its out. Hope you all have a good one.

CardShark Wrote:I love weekends Luxhello.

No calls from job agencies, I don't need to get up early, I don't have to pretend to be writing stuff down Luxhello.

Whats everyone else got planned then?

Hi All,
My weekend will be like every weekend i work... Happy slapping legally Tongue Whilst the clubbers rest the devil workers go out

Kindest regards

zeon x

sparky71 Wrote:Going to London for the day tomorrow to meet up with some old uni friends and also do some serious clothes shopping. Also plan on catching a film on sunday. Want to see the new cohen brothers burn without reading if its out. Hope you all have a good one.

I thought burn after reading was crap, I was extreemly dissapointed to see brad pit playing that character.

Thanks for the advice on that cardshark. Will still go and see it though as Ive promised some friends and usually like the cohen brothers stuff. Will let u all know what I think.

Well my weekend has taken a change as im unable to work so going sauna instead for the steamy room Wink

kindest regard

zeon x

Hope the steam does your'e chest some good zeon hopefully it should. Let us know how you get on.

Im going snowboarding at the snow slope - gotta spend some serious money on new gear too :eek:

Hi Sparky,
Didnt do much good still stuffed up and was in there 30m minutes at a time and then getting a drink of water before having five minute break and then ANOTHER 30 mins and so on for 4 hours.. I am going docs in morning and hoping to get booked in as i want to get patches cheap off him and get my life back on track as a non smoker

Kindest regards

zeon x