Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The whole office soon knew !!
I sent my then boyfriend, someone I worked with in the same office, an email telling him I loved him & would see him later that evening.
BUT IN ERROR I sent it to all users, rather than just him !!!!
Can you imagine how I felt when I realised ????????
On the surface he took it well, but then dumped me soon after, saying "he couldn't cope with being involved with someone he worked with".
We still work together, and 8 years later are still relatively friendly.

LOL Oh my >_< At least it wasnt a "wait until I get you home i'll..." sorta email.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:LOL Oh my >_< At least it wasnt a "wait until I get you home i'll..." sorta email.

Exactly !!!!!!......I would have died a million deaths....................LOL :biggrin:

clontarf Wrote:Exactly !!!!!!......I would have died a million deaths....................LOL :biggrin:

LOL never know someone might of enjoyed it Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

aww... tis a funny story tho!

knowledge of me being gay is spreading at work too... I've only told 2 people... yet at least 2 others know already as well.

Haha interesting! I don't think (well I hope) I've ever done anything like that! But yeah, what a way to come outConfusedmile:

I don't know why someone's love life and sexuality is such a big thing in the work place. It's like the hottest news. "OMG did you hear, such and such is gay!" etc. Big deal! :tongue:

Twazzle Wrote:LOL Oh my >_< At least it wasnt a "wait until I get you home i'll..." sorta email.

Can you imagine if you'd been barraged with responses as well ?? THAT woulda been awkward ...

"Look I love you ALL, but ONE AT A TIME please !!!!!".

Fair play to you though for having the bottle to see it through Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:... knowledge of me being gay is spreading at work too... I've only told 2 people... yet at least 2 others know already as well.
So that'll be everyone by 1pm Monday then? Wink