Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The worst date ever
Parks and Recreation marathon. We must have seen 14 episodes or something. I have no idea why I even agreed to such a thing but I will NEEEEEEEEEEVER ever do a marathon again. I used to love the show, but not anymore Sad

RoflBighugRoflBighug

Lesson accomplished ?:biggrin:

i hate it when too much is played

That's a big pet peeve of mine, I have repetitiveness.

Rofl

A marathon of actually watching something never works, now if you never had any real intentions to actually watch the show, then sure, all that time together makes a great date. Smile

lol too much of a good thing hmm? Wink

You know what they say though, "hell is repetition" Better luck next time eh? Confusedmile:

something to remember

bryandurel Wrote:Parks and Recreation marathon. We must have seen 14 episodes or something. I have no idea why I even agreed to such a thing but I will NEEEEEEEEEEVER ever do a marathon again. I used to love the show, but not anymore Sad

Laugh Laugh Laugh

bryandurel Wrote:Parks and Recreation marathon. We must have seen 14 episodes or something. I have no idea why I even agreed to such a thing but I will NEEEEEEEEEEVER ever do a marathon again. I used to love the show, but not anymore Sad

Roflmao Roflmao

Yep, I'm sure I've been the worst date ever.