Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The young frighten me.
Im more into the supernatural type I guess.. Preminition, what lies beneath and that crap.

Love I know what you did last summer, and the second one. Scream movies are awesome, love scary movie 1-4 :biggrin:

The remakes are quite funny like the boogieman etc Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I too am not a horror enthusiast but I won't leave the livingroom because "Freddy VS Jason" is showing on the telly.I very much used to virtual violence and sometimes thrive on it but again that doesn't mean I'm going to walk off into the streets and chop off an elderly man's arm with a samurai sword."Real" violence scares the gay out of me!Four years ago,without any warning,the news showed a clip of an American being beheaded.I still think of it today.

well, if I'm classified as one of these "young folk" then I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that I can't stand the stuff... my friends duct-taped me to a chair and made me watch the first two Saw movies.... *shudder*

Gross out, I say, isn't horror. It's just gross. TRUE horror is stuff like Hannibal Lector from Silence of the Lambs, something that gets in your head and messes with you... stuff like 1984.... seeing some guy get ripped in half by starved dogs (damn my cousin for telling me about this....) is NOT horror. That's just really... sick... and gross....

Videogames on the other hand... I can't resist the temptation of sawing some little critter in half with a chainsaw mounted on my machine gun (cough gears of war cough). I don't like the grossness, no. But I enjoy giggling evilly as I blow some random alien to pieces with a grenade. I do this because... well, I'll be honest: I've got a lot of stress in my life, and hey, taking out my aggressions on computer programming works wonders for me.

I don't like blood and gore, I really don't... but when it's me taking out my aggressions on things, it seems different... it's not blood and gore, it's the simple fact that I can be violent in a place where there won't be any repercussions save for my friends cheering me on, or some voice telling me I'm doing a good job!

I don't necessarily go looking for gory or violent shows or video games, but if I do come across one, they don't bother me in the slightest. But since my mom's a nurse and my dad's an ex-Air Force member, I kinda grew up with stories and pictures of gory and bloody stuff. I've done plenty of bleeding myself, as well...lol

voice Wrote:When I saw Hostel with that scene with the Japanese girl and the eyeball I had to laugh just because it all seemed too over the top.

I'm not much into gore I think most of it's just unnecessary but show me a good horror flick and I'm there.

I saw something... this year... in real life with my own eyes... that reminded me of that scene. :frown:

But it only caused a brief mindfuck until my own eyes worked out what I was actually seeing was actually in front of me and was able to help deal with it as necessary.